whirlwind high school

Ariana and aunt Belle came to earth and her aunt enrolled her in whirlwind high school since the first session had almost finished she was told to start next session Ariana didn't care she was smart so she didn't care about school she only wanted to accomplish her goal and then get out from earth cause as far as she was concerned earth was boring so she thought.it all started on Ariana's first day at school it might seem interesting but it wasn't being a new student she didn't know who or where to stay . Ariana takes a walk inside the school building and crossed the border line of the most popular girls in school.their leader Jane the daughter of the president and of course a rich girl and also a pampered child as per the only child of her parents while the others are Maddie Jane's best friend Becky the daughter of the p.m and finally jazebell the daughter of the most popular musician (Justin Bieber). they confronted Ariana,hey you what are you doing here Jane said excuse me are you referring to me Ariana asked, yes you dummy,i said what are you doing here Jane repeated,why shouldnt I,I am a student in here i could go wherever I .... she was cut short by jazebell who retialates with a slap across Ariana's face, Ariana moves back a little bit trying not to become angry now listen little girl never step into this place Jane and her girls walk out Ariana laughs and walk's back to class.
*BELL Rings*
Ariana goes into her first class,as she enters, her eyes caught the most cutest guy she had ever seen,he had silky hair his eyes were blue and romantic his smiles sent shivers down my spine I went to the only available sit and it was beside him on his right and of course the annoying girl by his left.miss please introduce yourself to the class properly Mrs Clancy said, I went to the front of the class and said class my name is miss Ariana Travis I came from Istanbul and I leave with my parents who are... Jane stood up and said probably dumpsters ,miss Jane please sit down and let her finish, I was totally upset and I felt like killing her my eyes began turning green my teeth grew fangs and when I looked up I saw him starring at me then I changed back to my normal self. The rest of the day was boring and when I got home I told my aunt all that happened, I could have exposed my self all because of that devil, but, thanks to my angel"Maison" as I later got to know.

 The rest of the day was boring and when I got home I told my aunt all that happened, I could have exposed my self all because of that devil, but, thanks to my angel"Maison" as I later got to know

Please follow me on wattpad , Instagram and Facebook. My name is Ena Francis 2002,# NELLIE DELLIE 💖💖💖