006.

"You. This is ALL YOUR FAULT."

Ji Ah stares into my eyes for a second before leaving. I hear Seungwoo's dad call out to her before hearing the front door slam.

Now it's just him and me.

I try to quietly approach Seungwoo, but I guess that fails as he slowly turns around to face me.

"I'm sorry about all that,"

"It's okay," Nope, this is definitely not okay! How was I suddenly involved in this?

"Nothing's your fault by the way. She was probably just trying to release her anger on someone else,"

"Oh," Can he read minds..?

I look around the room, trying to think of something to say, when I realize that the shards of glass and the picture are still on the floor. I start picking up the little shards when my finger also starts bleeding.

"Ow!"

I hear a small gasp from Seungwoo and he gives me his hanky.

"Here. Just keep pressing on the wound, I'll get a towel and clean the mess up. You should sit down on the bed. I'll be back,"

He walks out of the room and comes back after a while with a towel. He then goes into his bathroom to get the medical kit. He sits down beside me and starts going through the kit.

"You don't have to..."

"It's okay. It's just like old times," I raise my head to look at him, remembering how I used to almost always trip and scratch my knees and how he would be the "doctor".

I then remove the hanky from my finger. Thankfully, the bleeding has now stopped so he cleaned the wound with Betadine. He dabbed the wound with a piece of cotton ever so gently and his fingers on my hand sent shivers down my spine. After placing the band-aid, he looked up at me and his face was pretty close to mine, which made my ears turn red a little.

"Thanks,"

"Of course. Be more careful next time,"

He looks back at the mess on the floor and starts picking up the glass shards with the towel he got earlier.

~a few minutes later~
He's almost done picking up the shards when I approach him and pick up the picture.

"Is this..us?"

"Yea, that was the-"

"The martial arts competition?"

"Yea...I can't believe you still remember,"

"Of course I do. It was your first contest after being put on the compet team, and you even won!" I can feel him staring at me, so I look up at him and see a small smile on his face.

"So do you still want me to tutor you today? Or do you wanna take a rest after all that?" I put down the picture on his table.

"Nah, it's okay. You're already here anyway, so might as well,"

"Okay then, let me just get my things downstairs,"

After getting my bag, I come back to his room and find him standing in front of his table again while looking at the picture from earlier.

"Let's start?"

He slightly jumped and turned around. "Yea, sure.."

I then sit on the edge of his bed and start getting my book and notebook out of my bag. He settles beside me and I start teaching some Math lessons.

After more than an hour of explaining and helping him answer some exercises, I feel his head slowly fall onto my shoulder. I check the time on my phone and it was already 9:30 pm. It was getting late so I decided to slowly raise Seungwoo's head and put him on his bed gently. I decided to leave a quick note on his bedside table. I look at him once again and quietly whisper, "I missed you, Seungwoonie..."

I stare at him for a while, realizing how handsome he's grown to be. Even if some find him intimidating because of the things he does, I think he's still the Seungwoonie I've known ever since I was a child.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel something on my hand. I realize that I might've woken him up and his hand is now on mine. I hear a little groan when he says with his deep husky voice,

"Stay."

huhu im sorry for the late update! it's only the first week of school and there are so many things to do grrrrr

for the filo readers, stay safe po uwu