26

Do you know that feeling of "hell yes! It's close to the weekend." But then "fuck it's only Wednesday."? Yeah I'm struggling with that.

"Morning!"
"Ahh!"
"Son of a bitch! Can't you be normal for once Sam!? And knock!?"
"Nope. And it's funny I made you fall off the bed." She said laughing.
"Shut up. Why are you here?" I said getting up.
"Well you miss half the day. So I had to check, make sure you didn't get kidnap or worse murder." She said exaggerating the possibility.
"What did I miss?" I asked getting up.
"Not much. Luke kept asking where you were and when we said we didn't know, he stormed out of school, don't know where too but yeah. That's all." She said.

I didn't response just nod my head with understanding.

I made my way towards the bathroom just to brush my teeth no way am I even going out in the middle of the week. I don't like going out on a Wednesday. It's just lame and plus what do you do on Wednesday?

"Hair, pj on, no make up. I like it."
"What are you doing here Luke?" I said picking up my toothbrush that I drop.
"You didn't come to school." He said with a pout.
"How did you even-"
"Sammy." He said.
"Oh. Speaking of Sam... Sam!" I yelled

No response.

"She left. Something about her appointment." He said.

Right. I forgot her arm is still broken. Curse you Sam for leaving right now.

"How did you even know I was even home?" I asked.
"Mom." He said.
"Anyways I'm bored. I want to do somethiiing."

For a boy who's 17 I swear he's a hopeless child. He's like a 7 years old stuck in a 17 years old body.

"Well for starter shut up and let me get ready. I have Christmas things to get." I said walking out of the bathroom and into my room.
"Ooh Christmas!! But that not for a few months." He said.
"I skip Halloween because it's lame and plus I won't be here for that." I said.
"Why??" He asked sounding so concerned.