0.1 Numb

Numb by nick Jonas listen to it while reading it made my heart hurt.
-----------------------

He cupped my cheeks and pressed a small kiss to my lips. I kissed back the second his lips were on mine.

"You know I love you right Ash." He whispered for only I can hear.

"Yeah Luke. I love you too." I smiled and kissed his lips.

This was a perfect life for me. I wish it would've stayed this way.

3 months later
----------------

"Ashton I need to tell you something." Luke said walking in the room. I looked at his face he looked sad and scared. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Lukey what's wrong." I walked over to him and looked at him.

"Ashton we need to break up two reasons." Those words made me stop 'we need to break up' are the words that will ruin me forever.

"What are the reason." I felt something falling down my cheek I quickly wiped it away.

"One I'm moving and I heard lone distance relationships don't work out. I know you'll hate me forever for the next reason but Ashton I'm so sorry but I cheated on you." He said tears running down his cheek.

"I think you should go." I said trying hard not to break down.

He nodded and started walking out the door. I had to know one thing.

"Was I not good enough just tell me why you cheated." I said with watery eyes.

He looked at me. I wanted to know. I need to know. I didn't know what he was going to say would ruin me forever.

"I never loved you."

-------

First chapter I'm so happy chapters are named off of songs you should listen to while reading.!!!