Last Part

"Neillllll" "Avniiii" an enraged voice broke their moment..

Neil:"Rii di jaisa aap soch rahe ho waisa kuch bhi nahi hai.."

Riya:"Toh Phir kaisa hai Neil khanna? U want me to not believe what I m seeing right now.. And Avni how could you do this to me? U were sleeping with your best friends brother.. Do u have the slightest idea what were u doing?"

Avni:"Rii please let me explain"

Riya:"Just shut up for god sake.. After all this I don't believe there is any place for explanation.. You know what galti meri hai. I allowed you to stay in  my house.. I never let you feel alone.. Iske badle mai mujhe yeh sab milega maine kabhi nahi socha tha.. Aur aaj agar meri flight miss nahi hoti toh mujhe toh kabhi bhi pata bhi nahi chalta ki mere peeth pich yeh sab ho raha hai.. "

Neil:" Di isme Avni ki koi galti nahi hai.. "
Riya:" Neil stop defending her.. Aur Avni pack your stuffs and  just leave my place right now.. Get outttt.."

Neil:" Rii di you can't do this.. Please listen to me once.. "and he turned towards Avni holding her hands " Avniiii tum kahi nahi jaogi.Mai sab kuch sambhal lunga.. "

Avni :" Neil Riya sahi kahe rahi hai.. Shayed maine apni haadde paar kar di.. And Riya mujhe Sirf aaj raat yaha rehene do mai kal subah nikal jaungi..Bas ek raat ke liye mujhe bardaas karle.."

Neil:" Avniiii.. Please listen to me.. You cannot leave like this.. Diii please aap thande dimag se socho.. "

Avni:" Neil please.. Agar kabhi dil se pyaar kiya hai toh mujhe Jaane do.. "

Her words left a dumbfounded Neil behind.. He felt the ground sweeping out below his feet.. Never in his wild dreams he thought that he will be stuck between choosing among the two important person of his life - His Avni who is the pivot of his existence, his life and on the other hand is his Di, his only family, and for whom he can go to any extent..
Same was the condition of Avni..A stream of tears slid down her cheeks.. All their past moments started flashing in front of their eyes.. She lost her love, She lost her best friend and now in this cruel world of dayawantis, she is once again all alone.. "Whyyyyyyyyy?????" she wanted to yell at the top of her voice.. But alas there is no one to hear!!Her words died inside..

Next morning :
Avni got all the flashes of the moments she made in the house and it was indeed hard for her to leave everything behind.. Once again she was standing in the threshold of 'Everything' and 'Nothing'.. She gently picked up the trolley and started moving towards the door but something struck her mind.. Resting  it on the ground, she took small steps to Neil's room to see him may be for one 'last time'.. She found him in a messy state sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the couch  with an empty beer bottle lying beside him. His tear stained face broke her heart once again.. She so hoped that the time stops then and there and they can live happily ever after but alas the cruel destiny seemed to have planned their separation.. Picking up the blanket from the cupboard, she covered him with it while gently caressing his hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead - may be for one 'last time'... She then kept a piece of paper on the table and left the room sparing him a glance before closing the door..

"Gair sa hua khud se bhi, Na koi mera
Dard se kar le chal yaari, dil yeh kehe raha
Kholun jo baahein, baas gaam yeh simat rahe hai
Aankhon ke aage lamhe yeh kyun ghat rahe hai
Jaane Kaise koi seheta Judiyann"

8 o clock in the morning

Neil: "God my head is hurting so bad!!" And why am I here? Aur yeh blanket.. Arghhhh!! Avniiiii get me a glass of water please.. " and the reality struck him.. He immediately threw the blanket and  went to search for Avni, screaming her name at the top of his voice - "Avniiii.. Avniii.. Where are u? I know you are here and you are hiding from me!! But I am in no mood for this game Aviiiii.." suddenly his eyes caught hold of the note kept on the table.. With shaking hands he picked it up and as soon as he opened it, his legs stumbled making him grab the table for support..
" Dear Neil,
                    By the time you get this letter I would have gone.. I also know you will search for me par Neil tab tak mai bohot dur chali gayi hungi..  Tum meri chinta maat karna aur humesha khudka aur Riya ki dhyan rakhna.. Shayed humara saath yahi tak tha par tumhara diya hua har ek paal mere zindagi mai khas tha,hai aur humesha rahega.. Jaan I have loved you and will love you for infinite years to come..