Chapter 3

"I love you Avni "-the only words ringing in her ears.. These three magical words made her rooted on her place.. This was not something she saw coming, so shock was an evident reaction painted on her face..
Neil took a step towards her and cupped her face "Avii.. Say something.. Aise chup maat raho.. I can bear a no but not your silence.. It breaks me down.."
Avni:"Neil humara relationship kabhi bhi possible nahi hai..So please let's stop this discussion here.." she added while attempting to free herself from Neil's grip..
Neil:"Par kyun possible nahi hai Avni.. Hum dono ek dusre ko Bachpan se jante hai.. Mai tumse pyaar karta hu aur mujhe pata hai tum bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karti ho par jatati nahi..Phir Kya problem hai?"

Avni:" Neil it's not possible.. Tum samaj nahi rahe ho.. Tum mere best friend ke bhai ho. And agar riya ko pata chala yeh sab toh.. tohh.. Nahi I can't hurt her.. Her friendship matters more to me.. Jab mere Paas kuch nahi tha usne mujhe sahara diya..Aur aaj mai uski trust ko tod nahi sakti.. And Neil this society won't accept this relationship.. You deserve far better in life.. Try and understand "

Neil:" So The Avni Mehta feels ki I deserve better.. Waise Kisne bola apko yeh baat.. Okay let me guess Samaj ne bola hoga shayed.. Toh agar sab ka sun liya hai toh mera bhi jabab sunlo. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT THE SOCIETY THINKS, I ONLY KNOW I LOVE YOU AND WILL DO TILL MY LAST BREATH.. Aur jaha tak riya di ki baat hai mai sab sambhal lunga..I guarantee you Avni our relationship will never affect you and Rii di's friendship.. "

Avni :" Par Neil. This will be an act of betrayal on my part. Ri.. "she couldn't complete as Neil placed his fingers on her lips.
Neil:"Avni mujhe kisiki fikar nahi.. Mujhe sirf janna hai tum kya chahete ho? Just answer my one question 'Do u love me or not' ? No buts no ifs. Sirf Haa yah na"
Avni just shook her head and took him in a bone crushing hug diving her head in the crook of his neck. He had to take two steps back to hold her properly resting his one hand on her bare waist that got exposed due to a  slight hike of her top, while the other one was busy caressing her silky hair.. After a good 5 minutes they separated..
Neil:"So miss Mehta will I be privileged enough to hear those three magical words from you.."
Avni:"I love u tooo Neil.." and she hugged him once again, resting her head on his chest..
Neil:"Thank god madam Maan gayi.. Nahi toh mujhe laga na jane kitne papad belne parenge Rani saheba se I love u bulwane ke liye.." he added making Avni chuckle while hitting him slightly on his arms..
"Par Neil, Riya ko kya batayenge?" said Avni.
Neil:"Avii.. Tu baas bharosha rakh mere upar I will handle everything.. A pakka wala Tillu promise to his Avi.. I will set everything alright"..
Avni:"I trust u Neil.." she said with a smile, a smile which makes Neil fall head over heels for her again and again..
Neil:"Toh Madam since aaj ka din bohot special hai, so I was thinking why not celebrate it? What say to be Mrs Neil Khanna?"
Avni:"As you say Mr Neil Khanna.. Lets go.. Par kaha jaye? Ummm...Beach chale?"
Neil:"Jaise apki Marzi Rani Saheba.. Apki hukum sarakho par.."
And they both went to beach, celebrated their special day in each other's embrace, holding hands, enjoying the beauty of nature and making some unspoken promises to stick to each other through every thick and thin..
Neil:" Avi"
Avni :"Hmm.."
Neil:"Jaan Raat bohot hogaya hai.. Riya di must be waiting.. Ghar chalte hai.."
Avni:"Neil... Kuch galat toh nahi kar rahe hai na hum?"
Neil :"Jaan.. I know bohot saare questions aa rahe hai honge tere maan mai..Tu baas mujhpe chor de sab Kuch. Filmy style mai bole toh 'Tera pyaar tujhe kabhi nirash nahi karega'

As Avni was about to reply, Her phone rang showing the caller to be Riya..
Riya:"Hey Avi.."
Avni :"Hello Riya.."
Riya :"Yaar sun na mujhe na abhi Delhi janna parega.. Mera kal ek bohot zaruri meeting hai.. Toh I am leaving..Khana fridge mai rakh diya hai.. Tu kha lena aur mera nalayak bhai, pata nahi kaha hai subah se ek phone tak nahi karta, woh bhi ghar aa jaye toh usse bata dena.. "
Avni:" Okay Rii.. Dhyan se Jaana.. Take care and Have a safe journey.. Bye. "
Riya:" Bye Avi.. Take care. "
After disconnecting the call, Avni informed about Riya to Neil and since its been quite late, they both decided to have dinner outside..
After dinner, the ride back to home was pretty silent with Avni enjoying the cool breeze, letting it kiss every part of her face, while Neil was letting his eyes stare at the ethereal beauty
sitting beside him.. By the time they reached home it was already 11 and they entered the house with a spare key..
Avni :"Good night Neil.. Tum Jaake fresh hoke so jao.." but before she can approach towards her home, she felt herself caged between the wall and Her Man..
Neil:"Itni bhi kya jaldi Mrs Khanna..Thora romance shomance toh ho jaye!!"
Avni:"Konsi Romance Khanna saheb? Thora apne single track mind ko rest lene de aur aap bhi Jaake fresh ho jaye.. Aur Hume bhi jane dijiya .."

Neil:"Nahi Mrs khanna.. Aaj raat itni asani se nahi jane denge.. Aaj rat hum tum  ek kamre mai band ho jaye toh kaisa hoga?"
Avni:"For your information khanna sahab we are in the hall, not in room.. Aur aab hato.. Mujhe change karna hai.."
Neil:"Sshhhhh.."he kept his fingers on her lips and gradually started caressing her cheeks, trailing it down to her each and every facial features.. He then replaced his fingers with his lips and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks, the place which got adorned with a soft pink blush..Gradually he approached her nose, her forehead, her eyes, and her neck, just right above her collarbone, sending shivers up and down her spine.. He could feel her thumping heartbeat and he was contended to know that the reason for it was he.. Gradually, he leaned towards her face, tilted her neck a bit, brushing his lips on her soft petals - their 'First kiss', a passionately soft one.. Both of them were fighting for dominance while Neil got his hands roaming all over her body.. Had it not been the need for oxygen, their perfect moment would have never ended..
Neil then lifted her up in his arms and went towards his room.. He laid her gently on the bed and started placing soft kisses all over her body.. Avni was beyond turned on and she could feel a sensation of wetness in her private part.. Her sweet tortures on Neil 's manhood caused him to groan a couple of times.. Gradually their clothes were axed, being thrown to some distant corner of the room and both them entered a world of bliss..
After a few hours they climaxed. Neil held Avni gently in his arms wrapping themselves in a duvet, while Avni placed her head on his chest, listening to rhythmic  sounds of his heart beats..

Neil:"Avii u okay? Dard nahi ho raha hai na Jaan?"
Avni:"Nahi Tillu..I am fine..Bdw ek baat bolu?"
Neil: "Kya?"
Avni :"Must say Mr Neil khanna is very good in bed"
Neil:"Ahann!! I didn't knew my innocent Avi is so naughty.. Baby I was thinking why not go for a second round!! Woh kya hai na ek bar mai dil nahi bharta.."
Avni:"Nahi ji.. Ek din mai ek baar kafi hai. Zaida lalach buri baat hai Khanna Sahab"
Neil:"Achha ji.. Koi nahi. Shadi ke baad konsa mai apko chorne wala hu.. Maine toh honeymoon ke liye ek saal ka planning kar liya hai."
Avni:"Chii Neil.. Jab dekho yeh sab baate... Tumhara irada sahi nahi lag raha hai mujhe.."
Neil:"Humare nek irade apko bata diya toh madam aap Sharam ke maare lal ho jayenge.. But don't worry janeman sab kuch experience karwaunga apko."
Avni:"Besharam Insaan.."
Neil:"Sirf apke liye Mrs khanna."
Avni :"Chalo ab bohot raat hogaya hai so jaate hai.Good night Avii ki Neilu.."
Neil:"Good night Neilu ke Avii"

That's a wrap for this part.. I know I am super late.. So thousand Apologies from my part.. Although I mentioned its gonna be a 3 part story but I felt it better to extend it to one more part.. Hope you will like it.. Feel free to express your opinions in the box below and tap on the star button if you love the efforts..
Yours
Shayari

Jahann Tu Muskuraye Meri Manzil Wahi✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें