"No, I'll go with you." I insisted. I wanna choose some chips too.

"Jong Suk won't allow you." She told me. Some people are walking and talking side to side of the road. Some cars are passing by too.

"He's not here. I won't tell." I assured her. And that she surrendered. We walked outside to cross the street, I walked faster than Lisa but suddenly a fast motorcycle is approaching.

"Unnie!" Lisa yelled. And the motorcycle hit me. And a sudden pain was felt on my stomach. I landed on the road and the motorcycle crashed far from me.

"Ji Eun-ahh!" She shouted and ran towards me. But she saw the man struggling to stand because his leg was trapped below his motorcycle.

"You bastard!" Lisa ran into him. But the man wearing a helmet saw her, he quickly pulled his leg and ran away from the fuming Lisa.

I saw my lower part with blood that made me panic.

"Lisa?" I said. But when I looked up I saw her chasing the man.

I cried.

"Someone help me!" I shouted as the pain increased in my stomach.

"My baby." I whispered. The people gathered infront of me. Murmuring.

"My baby... save my baby!" I whispered as I lay flat on the cold ground. Someone came and kneeled beside me, trying to place my head on his lap.

"Baby! My baby." I told him. I need someone to help me. To help my baby.

"Save my baby! Save the baby." I said panting hard, he nodded multiple times.

I cried as I said those words while slowly shutting my eyes.

Jong Suk's POV

I rushed to the hospital, as soon as I heard the news about what happened to my girlfriend.

"Joo Hyuk!" I exclaimed. He stood up from the bench that he was sitting.

"Sir, your girlfriend is inside." He told me. I knew him because I hired him as a secret bodyguard of my sister before and now for to my girlfriend. He's the one who brought Ji Eun here.

"What's the news? How's the baby? Is she okay? Where's Lisa?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Uh, sir. The doctor was still inside so we don't have any news. And Lisa chased the man who did this to your girlfriend." He answered. Then we heard footsteps running to us.

"Jong Suk!" Lisa called me. We looked at her. She has bruises and her nose and lips were bleeding.

"I chased the guy." She told us and started the story.

FLASHBACK

Lisa's POV

I was running behind the guy who hit Ji Eun. And I have the advantage because of his injured foot.

When I get closed I jumped into him, and we stumbled down. I quickly grabbed the helmet and removed it to his face.

"I'll send you to jail." I seriously said as I sat on his stomach.

"No. Please don't! I need to go. Please let me go." He pleaded while trying to free from me. And because he's a guy, he pushed me to the side and stood as quick as he could. But I held his arm and I stood up to punch his face. And he punched me back. We continued punching, pushing and pulling each other before he spoke.

"I needed to go. I'm sorry. I'm scared of what I've done and I won't surrender because I'm much scared to my dad." He said and punched me hard on my jaw making my world to spin. And after that he escaped.

END OF FLASHBACK

"But I clearly remembered his face." I told Jong Suk. He's quiet and staring at the side.

"I'll take care of him sir." The guy beside Jong Suk said. I don't know him but from what I heard I bet he's Jong Suk's man.

"Excuse me, are you the family of Lee Ji Eun?" The doctor behind me asked.

"I'm her boyfriend and the father of the child." Jong Suk said.

"Ahm, sir. We saved your girlfriend. But I'm sorry to tell you that the baby didn't make it." The doctor tapped Jong Suk's shoulder.

"W-what?" He stuttered. Surprised to what the doctor said.

"If ever you made it here as soon as the accident and she doesn't lose too much blood, maybe the baby's alive. I'm sorry. You can now see her. And I'll excuse myself." He said and left. I saw how Jong Suk heavy breaths as his eyes glistening. He looked at me with a fuming look.

"You. You're the reason why my child is dead. If ever you made it on time and not chase that scared bastard! The baby is still alive!" He shouted and pushed me on the wall.

"What?!" I asked amazed.

"I did that to help, I did that to make that bastard pay from what he did! But you're telling me that I'm the reason why your child was dead?!" I shook my head with disbelief.

"I don't care who that asshole was! I cared for my girlfriend and my baby! You killed my baby!" He shouted and punched me on the lips that made me stumbled down.

"Calm down sir. Visit your girlfriend. She needs you now." The guy said while pulling Jong Suk away from me. They walked away and I sat on the bench.

"It shouldn't be like this today." I told myself and exited the building.

I found myself leaning on the couch in a VIP room of  Wendy's Bar.

"Happy birthday to the great Lalisa Manoban." Wendy cheerfully said then put a bottle of whiskey on the table infront of me. I poured my glass.

"Happy birthday to me." I said and chugged the alcohol in the glass.

Jong Suk was mad at me, Ji Eun probably hates me too. Then our little angel was now in heaven.

This is the saddest birthday I ever had.

END OF FLASHBACK

IU's POV

Present time

After the accident, I became a violent woman. I broke up with Jong Suk, I always told him that it was his fault that I lost my child. Our relationship was ruined. And also Lisa, I blamed her too for not sending me immediately to the hospital. I suffered so much and I can't help myself not to blame it to them. I was going crazy for crying and crying over two weeks and Jong Suk got tired. He left me. I was lucky, my friend Jeongyeon came and she helped me to get over and brought myself back. But it's not that simple, I became irritated and cold to everyone that they noticed. Jeongyeon talked to me that if I let that happen again I will lose my job. I don't want to lose the job I made for 16 years that's why I controlled my emotions and I succeeded but I whenever I saw Jong Suk and Lisa I became irritated and my anger towards them still lingers through me. That's why I distanced myself. But the friendship I built with Lisa will stay as always but not as close as before.

I told Jeongyeon before to investigate about the driver of the motorcycle who hit me. And a month passed she had the result. The name was Kim Taehyung. I never heard that name. She told me that the guy was a son of Mr. Kim the owner of Kim's Company. A famous company here in Korea and in New Zealand.

We have no choice but to leave that in the past. We can't just tell to everyone that Kim Taehyung hit an actress on the road. They will counter attacked me that I was pregnant and that will be the end of my career.

So I let those things behind and start to live with agony for the whole two years.