"NO DONT LISTEN TO HIM" nayeon shouted.

"who would you believe my princess. The friends who only know the surface or me who knows the true deep story of you?"

"jihyo isn't like that. I don't believe you. You may be my brother but you're not God. You don't know the whole thing"

"hmph. Suit yourself unless you want me to expose more about what you did in the past. I mean this could cost jihyo to leave you."

"forever" yoongi whispered into Y/N ears.

"no please"

"then come with me"

"i will just don't hurt jihyo or the others"

"i don't have to. But you do" Yoongi smirked at me and Y/N knew exactly what he meant.

"well I mean to prove that you'll come with me",  "drop her"

Jihyo immediately hugged me but Y/N gave me the look. Y/N saw a knife at Rm hand. Gesturing Y/N to take it.

"please don't do it. please don't kill me. I love you. Please choose what's right. I would never leave you. Don't believe him" jihyo whispered into Y/N's ear.

Y/N turned around and took the knife. Jihyo eyes started to fill up with water. The girls frozen in place hoping that Y/N won't kill jihyo.
Y/N mouthed to jihyo 'mianhae' before she said..

"im sorry Jihyo. We have to break up. I can't see you like this and just because of me. I don't deserve you. Its for the best"

"NO. I WON'T LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT" Jihyo begged Y/N. She even hugged Y/N tightly but Y/N just pushed her away as the tears drop from Y/N's face.

"NO I DONT BELIEVE YOU. DON'T LET THEM CONTROL YOU Y/N"

"nothing hurts more than a broken heart" Yoongi whispered into Y/N's ear.

"NO" TWICE shouted as Y/N stabbed jihyo with the knife.

TWICE pushed Y/N to the ground and Nayeon went beside Jihyo.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE Y/N. JIHYO LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND YOU DID THIS. YOU WENT TO FAR. GO AWAY. JIHYO DOESN'T NEED A PIECE OF TRASH LIKE YOU"

Yoongi and his gang clapped as they took Y/N away.

-

Jihyo's POV

*jihyo's flashback*

"nothing hurts more than a broken heart" Yoongi whispered into Y/N's ear.

"NO" TWICE shouted as Y/N stabbed jihyo with the knife.

"im sorry jihyo. Please forgive me. I love you and ill come back for you. I promise you that" 

*end of flasback*

"ugh. Where am I?"

"your in the hospital jihyo" as my vision started to focus, I saw the girls eyes red and puffy.

"how dare that little bi-"

"enough chaeyoung"

"mianhae nayeon unnie"

"im glad you're okay jihyo. Girls how about you guys go ahead and eat your lunch. I'll stay with jihyo."

"you eaten already?"

"yes momo. Now go and eat"

~

"it's okay. You don't have to explain everything. I know she didn't mean to do it. She texted me 10000 messages of saying sorry and explaining"