CHAPTER 3 (Hanging-out🌹)

"Well Joshua and I have being trying to try something new, so... Please we were wondering if you wouldn't mind being in a threesome with us" Efua said.

"WHAT!!" Loli said in pure shock.

Efua and Joshua both burst out laughing, even Jacob had cracked up a little.

"Oh my you guys don't ever get tired of this don't you" Irene said irritatedly

"Oh common even Jacob cracked up, it was definitely funny" Joshua said in defense.

In reality Jacob who was watching Loli close already knew that Efua was making a joke when she had asked for a favour, he only cracked up in amusement of how she reacted and how red she got when the question was asked. 'did she blush because of the shock or because of the meaning of the sentence' he thinks.

"Ohh common guys you totally had me there" Loli said snapping out of her daze and joining them in laughing.

'woahhh! A threesome that is just gross, I know people are opened to different sexual activities but there is no way I will be sharing my man with another man or woman eww.

well the story written down there was part of my pervious write up which I edited to the chapters you have being reading all alone. loli and jacob's relationship was supposed to be more ease or to be as ease as possible but along the way it felt so boring that i gave up the novel. I cane back a year later and i was so very cheesey for me i had to switch things up. So for those of you that had not already read it before the editing her is an onlook. spoiler jacob was kinda a lovers boy

Entering the Debbie's Loli eye searches for Jacob. She sights him but notice the sad look on his face so she decided to put on an even brighter smile.

"hey what's up?" Loli says still trying not to regret why she had hurriedly said YES to coming.

"I am cool" Jacob says nervously not knowing what to say after that and straightens up.

Loli noticed this and she thanks God inwardly saying '..this guy better thanks his God that I talker..' as she thinks.

Loli has always been a talker she hardly keeps short. These was one trait that her dad loved because the both sit and talk the whole evening out it was one of the fun memories that she has about her father.

It was also one of the reason why her father allowed her watch The Blacklist with him because she love Raymond aka Red it was strange but she idolized him.

She has always been a talker but as time goes by she started keeping to herself and only close friends will know that she is a really interesting person on the inside but

But that has always been a word that was constantly missing in her life CLOSE FRIENDS

"Wait! Have you notice that we have like 80% of our class together" Loli says thinking of this as a start up conversation.

"Yeah I think we do" He nods in correspondence with her. "You are a good observer I didn't even notice." Jacob says.

An awkward silent overwhelms them. Their food arrives on the tables. She mouths a thank you to the waitress arranging the food properly. She looks up at Jacob once more who was completely lost.
  Then decides to go all blunt with him since he wasn't obviously here to talk about class that they hard together.

"Okay, spill" Loli says in a little funny way to lighten the mood.

"I know you called me here for something and not because you are hot enough for me to notice that we share the same class" Loli says jokely but deep down she meant it