A gasped and pushed at his chest to stare at his face. "D-Did I say that aloud? Cause I have a bad habit of doing that! I don't even notice when I do it! I must have sounded rude, please forg-" my outburst was silenced when his middle and index fingers pressed against my lips.

Worry not my kitten, I am a telepathic, he explains before removing his fingers.

"A telepathic? So in other words, you can read my mind?" I asked, earning a nod from him. "Wow, that's really cool!"

Not only can I read your thoughts, I can also communicate with you through our minds, like I am right now, he explains, gently tugging me towards his chest.

"Really?" I asked, resting my head on his chest once again. The tall man nods as he runs his hands through my hair. I shivered at how cold his touch was, but it still felt nice.

My kind don't normally talk, when we want to communicate we speak through our minds, he further explains.

"I see," I sighed, nuzzling my face against his chest. His suit was smooth and his body was rock hard. I think I can feel well defined muscles too! It feels rather nice. I've never felt comfort like this before. I wouldn't mind staying like this forever. The man embracing me chuckles, making me go beat red in embarrassment. "You read my mind didn't you?"

I did, he says, still chuckling.

"That's so embarrassing!" I groaned, covering my face with my right hand. "So anyway!" I half yelled, trying to change the subject, "if someone were to pass by my room right now and heard us talking, they wouldn't be able to hear you? Instead they'll think I'm talking to myself?"

That's correct my kitten, he says, shifting his position on the bed. Now he was lying on his back with me on top of him. His knees were bent slightly due to how small my bed is and how tall he is. My blush never left my face; instead I think it got redder. I shouldn't think dirty thoughts at a time like this! No, think about something else! Remember Thaddeus, he can read minds! That boy, Gerald, threatened you today? Slender man suddenly asked.

"…Yeah he did, well sort of," I said, furrowing my eyebrows at the memory, "he said that if you'd interfere again he'd… he'd-"

-Hurt me? Slender man finished. I nodded my head and swallowed the lump forming in my throat. Thaddeus, do not worry, Gerald can't hurt.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked pushing myself off his chest. I looked down at his face in worry. "Gerald is capable of anything. I'm actually surprised he hasn't killed anyone yet! Please promise, promise me, you won't come near him at all! If anything were to happen to you I'd…" I drifted off. I averted my eyes away from his face. If Gerald were to kill my only friend then I think I'd lose it! A part of me would die. Hell… I might even kill myself to be with Slender Man.

Thaddeus… he whispers as his cold hand gropes my cheeks. He forces me to face him as he sits up from lying on the bed. My eyes widen when his face grew closer to mine. My blush returned to my face and grew darker as he gets closer. My heart began to run a mile. Is, is he going to kiss me? Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is moving too fast isn't it? I gasped when he gently rests his forehead against mine. Please don't think such terrifying thoughts, he pleaded, if anything were to happen to me then I beg you to live on for my sake.

"But… I don't want you to be hurt because of me," I said in a shaky voice. I pulled away from him only to wrap my arms around his neck in some sort of hug. "You're the only friend I have, the only person who cares about me! I won't forgive myself if you die because of me," I said, letting it all out in one breath. Is it strange that I've only met him recently and I already trust him so immensely? I don't know but there's something about him that makes me scared to lose him. I feel like a kid who was reunited with his long lost teddy bear.

Shhh, please don't worry about my safety Thaddeus, he cooed, attempting to comfort me by rubbing small circles on my back. I assure you that he will not hurt me or you. Besides, I am not a being who can easily die.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, looking up towards his face.

Many have tried to destroy me and bring me harm in the past, but no matter what they did I still managed to survive, he explains. You could say I am immortal.

"Immortal?" I asked, letting the words play on my lips. I sighed in relief. "Thank God…" I sighed as of wave of satisfaction hit me.

Do you think it is a blessing from your God? He asked.

"Huh? Well… yeah, I mean, being able to live and see the wonders of the world change before your eyes, that's gotta be a blessing,"

Even if that blessing comes with the consequence of being lonely and having others fear you?

"Are you lonely slender man?" I asked, sitting on my knees and looking up towards the tall man's face.

I was, not anymore my Kitten, he whispers, running his hand through my hair.

"Good… me either," I whisper back before pushing myself up towards his face and placing a light kiss on his left cheek bone. I quickly pulled away and hid my face on his chest. Why did I do that? I don't know, but it felt right! This got me remembering how I thought he was going to kiss me a few minutes ago. Come on Thaddeus he doesn't even have lips! How was he going to kiss you?

He chuckles lightly, probably reading my embarrassing thoughts, before resting on his back and bringing me on top of him once again.

"Can I ask you something?" I started to ask, earning his nod of approval, "what are you, who are you… and where did you come from?" A moment of silence flew by. I began to panic when he didn't answer my questions. Maybe my questions were too personal?

I will tell you of my origins… another time, right now you must rest, he says, sounding like he didn't want to talk about it.

"Alright," I nodded, "you don't have to tell me you know,"

I shall tell you soon enough Thaddeus, I've been alive for so long I almost forgot my past… give me time to recollect my memoirs and I shall tell you,

"Okay," I said before a yawn escaped my lips. I nuzzled my face on his chest and got comfortable on his body. I wonder if he'll mind me sleeping on top of him. He is so comfortable.

Rest my child, I do not mind, he says. He grabs the bed covers from under him and places it over my body.

"Thank you... will you be here in the morning?"

I will try; I still have to watch out for the Wendigoes,

"Okay, so there are more of them? Why are they here?"

I still don't know the answer but I think I have a theory. I will explain further answers later on, for now rest. I can hear the exhaustion in your voice,

"Fine," I sighed, pouting for a small moment before smiling. For once, in a while, I think I can sleep peacefully. I'm not gonna lie when I say I feel truly happy. "Goodnight, Slender Man"

Goodnight my Kitten…

~~~

Author's notes*

Yeah so here is the next update! So now you know who and what a wendigo is. Feel free to search it up so you can have a better image on what they look like. YAY They made up and things got fluffy as hell! So hey guys! Why do you think the Wendigoes are surrounding the town, and where do you think Slender man comes from? Feel free to comment your thoughts on this!

Did this better explain why I bold Slender Man talking? If not then let me explain. Slender Man's quotes are bold because he is speaking in Thaddeus mind. He cannot speak physically. The only thing he can voice out physically is growls, shrieks... moans and panting... xD