First Kiss ~ Mando

Hey who doesn't love Pedro Pascal?

I sighed softly, reorganizing the weapons in the ship. My boyfriend and I were bounty hunters. He was a Mandalorian so I never really saw what he looked like but do looks really matter all that much? He was a sweet, caring man under all that armor and facade he puts up when we're on a job. He got even softer after the last job he did. The target was a child and he couldn't bring himself to let it die (that's what he told me). But it was hard dating him, especially not being able to kiss him or anything like that. It was something I knew I wouldn't be able to do but it just seemed right to be with him.
"Hey (Y/n)."
I heard his voice say from behind me.
"Hi, Mando."
That was another thing, I didn't even know his real name. I just called him Mando and that's all he would tell me.
"What's up?"
I asked turning to face him. He hugged me tightly, I flinched slightly and the gesture but quickly hugged him back.
"You okay?"
"Well, I was thinking, since tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary. I wanted to do something for you but I need you to know so you didn't go anywhere."
He said and pulled away from me. I blinked and smiled brightly.
"Of course. I'll still be here."
I felt something wrap itself to my leg. The two of us looked down seeing the small green alien hugging my leg tightly. It looked up at me and cooed, reaching its hands up towards me. I giggled and picked him up. It was a crazy little family we had I guess.

Time Skip

We landed on Naboo and walked around the forest. The child was still asleep so we decided to take advantage of not having to worry about it for too long.
"So what are we gonna do?"
I asked and Mando intertwined his hand with mine.
"It's a surprise."
He said again, stopping in a little area surrounded by trees. It wasn't too far away from the ship. Just in case. He pulled a blindfold out of one of the pockets he had. I blinked and stared at it.
"Trust me, you'll be fine."
He chuckled slightly, lifting it around my eyes and tying it behind my head. Everything was dark and I whined.
"Promise me, you'll keep the blindfold on. No matter what."
He said strictly. I quickly nodded my head then I heard a 'tss' sound and shuffling. I felt Mando wrap his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. My heart started racing, not knowing what was going to happen. Then I felt lips push against mine. My eyes widened under the blindfold but I eagerly kissed back. His hands gripped onto my hips slightly, and I reached around the back of his, entangling my hand in his hair. He pulled away slightly and I quickly pulled my hand away from his hair and placed it on his cheek.
"Nice mustache."
I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. He chuckled.
"Thanks."
He said softly before he moved away from me. He put his helmet back on before taking the blindfold off. I smiled at him. He held my hand again and walked back towards the ship. I leaned on his shoulder.
"I love you so much."
I said softly.
"I love you more."