Chapter 14

180 views in 24 hours?!?! You guys are insane and I love you all!!!!
Water droplets hit my shoulder as they dripped from my damp hair. I was currently sitting at a stool watching some of the workers installing some of the parts I requested into the 77 F-150.

(Custom-tuned, 3.5 liter, twin-turbocharged, Ford Performance/Roush Yates EcoBoost V6 engine with a billet-aluminum block lifted directly out of the Ford Racing Ford GT Le Mans development program. Ford Performance direct metal 3D printed, aluminum intake manifold.)

Staring off into the open space with my mind running rampant. I snuggled more into my baggy sweater hopping for warmth I couldn't get from my lover. Constantly feeling cold and empty from not being able to see my husband. Wanting his soft touch upon my skin and feeling the electricity run through my body. I would never get that again, Dom took that and the love of my life. If I didn't kill him then he would be the luckiest man alive.

"Mrs. Shaw, we finished." One of the workers said taking me out of my thoughts.

My eyes met the man and I smiled and nodded mumbling thanks. He walked off and the other workers followed.

I also had his last name. One of the only things I would have of his. I looked down at my left hand where the wedding ring was located.

The ring had a big diamond and then around the piece that wrapped around my finger. Diamonds placed carefully and met up all the way around. It was beautiful.

"Nicole," A voice from my side said. I looked up and met eyes with Luke. I stayed silent allowing him to speak. "We're leaving in an hour. Are you coming with us?" He asked softly. My head was already full of thoughts so without thinking I nodded and he smiled.

"You might want to wear something warmer. We're going to Russia." He said then walked off.

Comprehending that, getting up from my seat and getting changed.

I changed into some black cargo pants and Fake Smiles long sleeve shirt. The shirt had fake smiles written from the bottom to the top. In front of the writing was a human skull with a piece of paper with a smile on it over the skeleton's mouth.

I walked out from changing and Luke walked over tossing a bomber jacket. I caught it and slipped it on. He then tossed some combat gloves for me and I caught those and slipped them on. They fit perfectly.

I grabbed my keys and got into the truck turning it on. I pulled out of my spot and drove out of the safehouse and entering the night sky. I drove to the location we were told to meet.

I arrived and a plane was waiting for us. I drove inside and put my car in park and kicked my feet up on the dash. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

I awoke from my sleep of someone tapping on my window. It was Tej, I smiled at him and opened my door.

"Hey," I said tiredly. He smiled and gave me a worried look but washed it away. "We're leaving. I just wanted to let you know," He said making me force a smile. "Thanks, T." He nodded and shut my door softly.

I yawned and stretched my arms up and turned the key to the truck and turned it on. Everyone backed out and I followed them.

We drove to a spot overlooking the base we were planning on attacking. I walked over to where Roman and Tej were looking out towards the base.

"I'm freezing, man. This ain't for me. I come from a different type of lifestyle, brah." Roman said panting trying to find warmth. I already felt cold from feeling so empty so I was used to it at this point. "Ladies know me. They know where I'm at with it. I tried taking a piss. I didn't even recognize myself." Roman said making me die laughing. I held onto his shoulder laughing from the comment. A bunch of gross snorts escaped me which only made me laugh more.