I take the paper in my left hand and roam it with my eyes. Nothing special actually. It's alright I'd say. I look at the teachers I'll have and frown when I see a name I don't know. "John Depp" I almost only whisper under a breath.

Something makes me feel like I have already heard his name once or twice but I can't remember why or where. He's my new teacher in physics and maths. Great. My physics improved a lot after Mrs. Julian helped me to catch up. I swear if my grades worsen again I'll jump out of a window.

I shake it off for now and start packing my things together. "Get that nice ass of yours out of there." I hear my friend, Emily, calling out. I playfully roll my eyes at her. "Just go without me." I respond while doing my best to hurry up.

My hair is still wet so I run back inside my bathroom to find myself a hair dryer. I'd normally be right on time if it wasn't for that little break I had with Sam. Not that I'd regret that.

I'm about to leave the room when I feel like I need to pee. Sighing deeply I quickly run to my bathroom once again and go for little girls. When I wash my hands and look down to the sink I realize I haven't brushed my teeth either. I guess the day started too good to go on like that.

After I really went through everything on my morning routine I grab my bag and walk out of my room. I grumble in disbelief as I fumble for my keys. What's the matter with me today?

My eyes lit up when I finally catch them inside my bag and hurry to lock my door. The white heels I'm wearing aren't made for a marathon so I figure I can only walk fast to get to my class room. Awesome. This new teacher will have a pleasant impression of me.

I take a look at my watch and groan when it says 08.09 o clock. At least it's only nine minutes. I can't believe Emily and the boys really did go without me. I sure said that but only to soothe them.

Then I finally reach our classroom and don't even bother to knock and wait for an answer but just open the door and walk in. Everyone turns their head to face me. I close the door again and start making my way towards the seat Emily luckily saved for me until a deep voice spoke up.

"You must be Miss Jones then." The voice says calm and deep. I spin around and find a tall man leaning against the teachers desk behind him. He's dressed all black except for that dark red, loosely tie around his neck. His arms are crossed over his chest and look sort of tense causing a few veins to pop out. When I look up into his eyes they're already staring back at me. His eyes are almost black and he doesn't even bother to blink.

I nod my head and keep our eye contact while still walking towards my free place. "I am.".

"It's nice to see that you made the effort to join my class as well. If only you weren't fifteen minutes late." He sighs and moves his hands to rest on his hips instead.

"Ten." I correct him.

Mr. Depp stands to his feet again and says "Please stay a little after our lesson.". He slightly bends over the table to grab a stack of paper and splits it in two.

"I've been ten minutes late!" I argue, finally taking my seat. After observing this man for some time I do recognize him from the teachers room or some events we've had here. He's popular for being the handsomest out of all our teachers but empirical a dick too.

He gives the papers to the students that sit in the front row who each take a paper and pass it back to the others. "Is he daring to ignore me?" I ask quietly and turn my head to face Emily. She only giggles and shakes her head while taking a paper for me and herself.

I look around the room and find two pretty eyes, that I know very well, looking back at me. I blush as Samuel smirks and winks at me with that gorgeous face of his but frown when Emily gently kicks my leg. "Start working." She huffs. I sigh and nod my head, bending over the paper.