"See you then." They both nod to each other and briskly pushed their carts away and passed each other, walking to opposite ends of the aisle.(Y/n) let out a breath of relief and cursing herself for making the situation more awkward than it had to be.

"Stupid stupid stupid...!" She hissed quietly to herself before sighing, "Well, I guess that's the last time I'll see him until tomorrow." She grumbled and walked to the next aisle.

[Not even 5 minutes later...]

"Ah—..."

They run into each other in the produce section.

"Um, what a coincidence!" (Y/n) said with a awkward laugh and sheepish smile, Levi arched a brow at her.

"Yeah, what a coincidence."

"I'll just um," She looks at the fruits and grabs a watermelon, "Just grab this." And she places it in the cart, "See you tomorrow!" She said and speeding off and Levi watched her leave and shakes his head.

'I don't even like watermelons...' She whined internally while hitting her forehead with her palm. Thinking that was the last time she will run into him again in the store, she was wrong. Ran into him 3 more times in a row, causing her to internally cry more and more as it just got more and more awkward before they both find themselves in the same line to the cashier with the shortest wait. The two stand there in silence while Levi waited behind her and she had her face in her palms.

'Why is this happening to me...?' She asked herself with a silent whine and groan.

"Did you walk here?" (Y/n) heard Levi ask from behind her and she looked back and nodded.

"Erm, yeah, I did." Levi says as he took a glance at her cart.

"And you're going to carry all of that home?"

"Ehm, yeah?" She said as Levi sighed and stood in thought.

"I'll drive you home."

"Oh but—." He holds his hand up to silence her from speaking.

"That's final," He said and she bit her lips together into a thin line and nods. After paying for their items, they walk outside into the the grocery store's parking lot and Levi takes her to a sleek black car and she holds back the urge to stare in awe at it. He unlocks the car and pops the trunk open as he puts his groceries in, "Go ahead and put yours in." He said as he put his groceries in on one side and she put them in on the other. She slips into the passengers seat while Levi closed the trunk and slides into the drivers seat and started up the engine, "Put your address in the gps." He said as he gestured to the screen, (Y/n) taps her address in and the second screen pops up, showing a map of directions. Levi studies it and hums softly to himself before pulling out of the parking lot and driving off. The ride was silent as (Y/n) sat there with her hands on her lap and looking out the window.

"You... You have a nice car." She said to break the silence. Levi glanced at her before looking back at the road.

"Thanks." He said. There's silence once more before Levi decided to speak up, "You don't live that far."

"Oh, yeah just a couple of blocks away. I live in an apartment so yeah."

"I see," He said as he continued to drive. After a couple of minutes, they pull up to her apartment building and she sighs softly and looks at Levi with a soft smile.

"Thank you, Doctor Ackerman. For the ride." she said as she fidgeted with her hands a bit, "It was very kind of you." As he nodded.

"You're lucky I'm in a semi good mood today, but you're welcome." He said while looking at her, they stared at one another for a good minute before she awkwardly cleared her throat and nodded, a soft blush rising to her cheeks.

"Alright then, this is our actual goodbye. See you, Doctor." (Y/n) said as Levi nodded.

"See you tomorrow," He said as she began to get out of the car and he watched her while she headed to the back to retrieve her groceries from his trunk and closing it after. She gave a final wave to Levi and he gave a curt nod back before driving off. (Y/n) watched him drive down the street and disappear around a corner and she let out a soft sigh, still feeling the warm blush in her cheeks before she headed inside. 

Once inside her apartment, she set her groceries onto her counter and hummed, "That was so awkward... Today could've gone so much worse than it did earlier." She said with a deep sigh and shake of her head before going into the bags to put away the groceries before she paused, "What the..?" She mumbled as she took out some items, "I don't remember buying these..." She looked in the other bags and saw that they were also not what she bought and realization instantly kicked in.

These were Levi's groceries.

"Oh... my... gooooooOOOOOOOOOOD!" She whined.

[At Levi's apartment]

"...." Levi stood in silence as he held a box of (tampons/pads) in his hand, letting out a deep sigh through his nose and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"That airhead..."

A/n: HEY EVERYONEEEEEE! Sorry for the long assssss update 😭 Writer's block is still a hoe and stuff. Life and things have been messing with me tooooooo. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter because I felt like I rushed the ending and stuff. Mostly cause I wanted this out of my drafts and wanted to update for you guys 🥲 Anyways, vote and comment if you all want and I'll hopefully see you guys in the next chapter!