Chapter 1: Malena Rodriguez - Heading to Miami...Pt. 1

1/12/2020: 

Hey guys, I hope you like this story.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting.  Have a great weekend everyone. 

"Mmm papi, right there. Oh yes, it feels so good baby."

"Right there baby? Tell me how you like it mami?"

The chorus of our moans and sweaty skin on skin slapping against another were the sounds that resonated in my room. We have been at it for the past hour and there is no sign of stopping. It just feels so damn good.

"Baby girl, damn I don't want to stop, you are so wet." He grunts as his deep thrusts hit my g-spot causing me to scream incoherent words. This man knows how to make me speak gibberish when we have sex.

"I'm going to cum." Feeling my walls tighten around his gorge, I arch my back while he pulls my body closer to his.

"Cum baby. I'm cumming too." His sexy raspy voice demands.

With a few last thrusts and grunts I feel him pulsate; his seed fills up the condom while riding the wave of pleasure.

Collapsing on top of me, we both pant hard trying to catch our breath.

After rolling over to the mattress he speaks. "That is one for the books babe."

"Yeah, it is." I giggle standing up from the bed needing my bathroom to go take a shower.

Turning on the shower head I wait for it to warm up which does not take long.

The warm water cascades down my head and back relaxing my muscles. I so need it after the back breaking positions Ryan and I had been in.

Enjoying the soothing drops with my eyes closed, I feel two arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Is there any possible way that you do not look sexy in anything you do? Just watching you under the water is making me hard again." Kissing my neck his hard on pokes me on my ass.

"Maybe when I am sick?"

"Not possible. I think you are one of the most sexist, beautiful, intelligent woman that I have ever met. Even if you are sick." He says hugging me tighter.

"You are so sweet babe." I say back really meaning it.

"Sweet for you baby girl." Nipping my ear he lowers his hand down my crotch to rub my clit.

"Mmm Ryan." I moan as he continues to play with it.

"You want me to keep going baby?" Whispering in my ear. 

"Y-yes." My voice becomes ragged, it feels so good. Everything with Ryan always does.

"Anything for you baby." Ryan continues to work his finger making me cum again.

Trying to catch my breath, he gently pushes me under the streaming water, then grabs the body wash proceeding to wash my whole body. His tenderness always amazes me.

Ryan and I have been together for about three years. We met at his movie premier for "The Boy Next Door" starring Jennifer Lopez. We were introduced by his agent who is a close friend of mine. Hitting it off that night he asked me out on a date and the rest is history.

We are both very busy individuals. With him filming the show 9-1-1 and I with my clients, we try to make time for each other as much as possible like tonight.