tears

.... the next day at school

                                                                Your P.O.V

After Theo went home last time everything went back to normal, family wise. I still haven't talked to Hiro. I tried to call and text him but nothing, I guess he really meant it. That he didn't like me. Didn't want me to be with him anymore. 

"Hey, Y/N," Fred smiles at me. He pats my shoulder.

"Hey, Fred," I reply trying to keep myself under control .

"Wanna help me work on a costume after class today?" he buzzes.

"Yeah sure," I take my book and laptop out of my locker. A tall lump stands and rumages through his locker next to me.  Hiro.

"Hey, Hiro, my man," Fred slaps the back of Hiro's back in a friendly manner.

"Go away," Hiro grunts and sluggs away.

"What's his problem ?" GoGo pushes on Fred.

"I don't know, he hasn't been this upset since Tadashi," Honey adds in to the convo.  

"Yeah it's weird, Y/N, do you know why he's upset?" fred quiry's. 

"Yeah, and it's all because of me," I speak.

"What do you mean?" Honey shifts on her feet. 

"He saw me kissing my old guy friend yesterday, he stormed out of my house, he hardly let me explain," I exclaim in monotone. I try to not show any sort of emotion, because I don't even know how to feel.

"You cheated on HIRO?" Honey gasps.

"Not exactly, you see, Theo, my friend, he had no idea and he just leaned in and kissed me. I wanted to pull away" My eyes begin to burn with tears. 

"Why didn't you?" GoGo raises her voice and I can't help but cry. I feel like an idiot crying in front of college students but I can't keep it in anymore.  

"I tried, you don't understand," I scoff, tears streaming down my face like there's no tomorrow. 

"Y/N it's ok," Fred tries to help but I only cry more. He hugs me tightly.

"It's all my fault." I heave.

"Sh, no it's not," Fred soothes my hair.

"Yeah, it is," 

"No, Y/N it isn't." Fred whispers. I hear GoGo and Honey Lemon close their lockers.

"Its' ok, Y/N I'll talk to him," Honey gives me a slight smile and goes to her first class. GoGo leaves as well. Fred stays with me , holding me closely. It's good to have someone there.  

"Why don't we go to the lab?" Fred suggest. I nod quickly and wipe away my tears. Thank gawd I'm in college or else I couldn't skip classes like this. Fred locks his arm with mine and helps me to the lab. I see familar black hair, his head is on his desk. 

"Ugh," Hiro groans. I watch as he gets up and leaves the lab. He must really hate me. 

"Fred, I need to talk to him," I sniffle.

"Here, I'll go get him," Fred gives me a confident grin and runs after Hiro. I sit down at Hiro's desk. Looking at his blank computor. That's so unlike him, normally he has some document or invention he's working on.  I turn on the monitor. A picture from last week flashes on the screen. It was our first picture together as a couple, or the first picture of the both of us together. 

"Fred I don't want to- hey, get off!" Hiro reprimends. 

"I'm I'm so sorry," I stand up from the chair. 

"Yeah, whatever," he bites. 

"Hiro, come on, don't be a jerk," Fred bumps Hiro in the side. Hiro gives him the death glare back.

"I'm not she shouldn't have been on my computor," He nears me. I stand back in.

"Hiro, calm down," Fred backs Hiro up. Pushing him against the wall. 

"No!" he yells. 

"Yes, Hiro, you can't take it out on Y/N," 

"Yes I can it's all her fault I'm like this," he quarbles. I stare into Hiro's eyes, both scared and pissed beyond compare.

"No, it's not!" Fred gets in Hiro's face.

"Yeah, it is Fred it's all my fault, maybe it would be the best if I leave," 

"Huh?" Fred turns around and looks at me with his big wide eyes.

"No, you don't have to leave," 

"Yeah, I do, bye guys," I wave lifelessly and head to locker grabbing my things. I decide to walk back instead of taking the bus. I take a shortcut going behind the school yard through the short woods.

"HEY you!" A gruff voice utters from somewhere.My mind spins. 

"You, girl, give me your bag!" he spits in my face. The man is tall, gross blonde hair and grey eyes. His companions come out from annoyonmous bushes. 

"No," I voice. 

"Excuse me, then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way," the main guy cracks his neckles while the other two gang up on either side of me. I cringe, everything goes black.

A/N: I was wondering if you guys are ok with swearing and foul language, if not i won't add it, but if you are than I will ....thanks