"How long did you keep this from me?"

"A week."

"I'm done."

"Haliee, please. I was so drunk and I'm sorry."

"LUKE, I CAN'T BE WITH PEOPLE I DON'T TRUST. I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE. I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BELIEVING MY LIFE WAS ACTUALLY GOING SOMEWHERE GOOD. WE'RE DONE." I yell.

"Please, Haliee." Luke's voice cracks, which breaks my heart. He's about to cry, but I can't. I walk towards the O.F bus. "Haliee. Please, I'm so sorry." Luke continues to follow me. I get into the bus, closing the door behind me. Aaron and Sam look towards me. I start to cry and Sam gets up, walking towards me and engulfing me into a huge hug.

"What's wrong?" Sam asks.

"Hale, come sit down and tell us what's wrong." I hear Aaron say. I let go of Sam and sit on one of the couches. Sam and Aaron sit on either side of me, wrapping their arms around me.

"Haliee, breath for me." Aaron says. I shake my head and continue to cry. "Tell us what happened."

"Luke." I reply, in between the sobs that are now making my body shake.

"What did he do?" Sam asks. "Go get her something to drink." Sam mutters to Aaron, who nods and gets up to get me something. He hands me a water and I take a sip, which helps me a little bit.

"Can you tell us what happened now?"

I take a deep breath and answer, "I can't talk about it tonight."

"Okay." they answer at the same time.

"Can we change the subject, please? Tell me about your life, relationships?"

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Paige." Sam smiles. "She's coming to the show in Florida, she lives there."

"That's great, Sam. I can't wait to meet her."

"I'm gay, actually." Aaron responds.

"Really?" I ask. Aaron nods, chuckling. "I didn't expect that, at all. Sweet, man. I support. Any guys?"

"Not that I can find, sucks. Guys suck, honestly." Aaron breathes.

"You get me." I give him a high five and laugh.

"Better mood, Hale?" Sam nudges me with his shoulder. I nod, giving him a small smile. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes, I do." Aaron quickly responds.

"Sure, why not."

"Just so you know, I'm into cuddling. It's a great invention and you better know, I will be cuddling with you." Aaron tells me.

"I'm good with that. Sam, choose the movie. Aaron and I are going to get cuddled."

"You do you, I'll find something." Sam says. Aaron and I get situated and Sam starts the movie.
-
My eyes flutter open, to bright light and whispering. Damn, can people not close the shades. I sit up and find Sam and Lexi chatting. I look the other way, Aaron is still sleeping and we're are still cuddling. He's a good cuddler, damn.

"Morning." Lexi whispers.

"Yeah, great morning." I say sarcastically, remembering the Luke situation.

"Pretty cuddled with Aaron, huh?"

"He's gay, Lexi. At least I'm not the one who actually cheated on me." I snap.

"I'm sorry, Haliee. Luke really loves you and didn't mean it."

"Please tell me you are not taking his side Lex."