Meeting

Your POV
"Wake up idiot."

By that annoyingly familiar voice, I already knew who it was. It was my annoying but adorable brother Vegeta.

" I'm up, I'm up"

"Good, now get dressed we have company coming over"

And with that he exited my room, and I got ready.

As I was getting in the shower I realized, I head no idea who was coming over. What if they make fun of me because I know so little about this planet. I mean I just moved here and just discovered that I had a brother that lived on this planet called Earth.

I got out o the shower, and wrapped the towel around me and went inside my closet to see what I wanted to wear. I decided to wear this random thing I found in my closet.

I don't remember buying this, but it was super cute and comfortable

I don't remember buying this, but it was super cute and comfortable. After I got dressed, I decided to wait for this mystery guest.

20 mins later

Right as I finish an episode of an anime I really like, I hear a knock on the front door.

" COMING" I yelled.

Once I got to the front door I opened it. And once I opened it, I seen a tall man with weird looking hair, and he also had the goofiest smile I had ever seen.

"Can I help you sir ?" I asked

" Say...I've never seen you around...anyways I was looking for Vegeta."

"Oh ok...VEGETA!!!" Not long after I hollered his name he appeared.

" What is it Woman ?" Vegeta asked in annoyed tone.

"We've got company."

"Hey Geets !" Goku said with is usual goofy grin.

"Shut up you IDIOT!"

"GEEZ you don't have to be so rude" Goku said with a hurt look.

"HEY...Everybody calm down...Please."

"Oh yea...Vegeta who is this ?" I asked with a confused look.

Vegeta turns to look at Goku "Oh he's just my rival"

" Hey Vegeta...don't be like that...Plus you know I could clap you in any fight." Goku said. Everybody was silent for the next 2 minutes, until Goku decide to introduce himself.

" Well anyways I'm Son Goku but you can just call me Goku" Goku said with his signature goofy smile.

" I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you...This is probably a bad time to say this but i'm SUPER hungry." You say while your stomach starts to grumble, and not to long after your stomach grumbled you heard another grumble. " Sorry...Chi Chi didn't cook me anything before I left." Goku said with a sadden look." Well...I'll cook the 2 of us some ramen." You said with a toothy grin. So you and rushed to the kitchen ready for food.

Once you and Goku got the kitchen and had the ramen cooking, you decided to spark up a conversation.

" So Goku...what do you like to do for fun?'

" Eh...I just like to fight and train...ooh and eating."

" ...Vegeta never lets me fight."

" Hows about we spar once we finish eating ?"

" Ok...that soun-"

" NO WAY ABSOLUTELY NOT !" Vegeta says standing by the entrance of the kitchen.

"But Vegeta-" You say with a pleading look.

"No buts, you are not going to fight and your defiantly not going to spar with this low life"

"Don't call him that !" You were super furious. Your hair was flashing from yellow to black. "Just because your my older brother...doesn't mean you can control my life.

" (y/n) calm down, please"

" Calm down, you want me to calm down after he just called you a low life?!"

" I'm used to it."

You were just so mad that your brother thought he could just talk to anybody the way he wants to...He is dead wrong. You walked up to him and slapped him across his face.

"Maybe that'll teach you to respect" You then stormed up to your room.

"Oh shoot the ramen!" Goku said with a worried expression.

~Time skip~

It been about 20 minutes since the whole incident, but you were still super mad...and hungry. But to calm yourself down you decided to watch some anime, Naruto to be specific. You had heard a knock on your door, then it opened

"Hey (y/n)... I brought the ramen." Going said at a whisper voice, slowly entering your room.
"Thanks Goku"
I can tell we're gonna be great friends."

737 words
Don't forget to vote...pls