I don't hate it...(Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

Blood poured out of andy's back as I saw his spine sticking out of the large cut.I held and my and cringed but I didnt completely hate myself for killing andy.Chucky calmed dpwn slightly and glanced at me,"Come on kid don't tell me you didn't like killing him!"He smirked as I slightly smiled which chucky was shocked by.

"I guess I didn't..."I glanced up at him to see him in front of me smiling.

"I knew you'd some around now come around,Now lets get out of here before someone finds he's dead."I stood up and picked Chucky up walking out of the place after msking sure there was no blood on us.I ran down the stairs smiling and saying 'goodbye' to the lady at the front,I ran out the door to the car than sat in my seat still holding chucky as he put his knife in the glove box.

I started the car and drove somewhere random getting food than parked someshere no one was.I leaned on the door as I ate my food,Chucky was looking threw the map finding somewhere we could go.I finished my food and out it in the drink spot hoping to find a bin to put it in later.

"I would say we dont need somewhere to stay but since you're well human we require a house pr something."He flicked threw the map more.

"We could kill random people and take their house?"I asked as I leaned on glanced out the window seeing a nice house that looked nice to live on.

"Dam am I even talking to the same kid I was with before sonce when are you okay with killing?"He laughed as I blush.

"Killing isnt that bad...I mean it kinda fun doing it with you...."I spoke quietly glancing to him,He blushed and cleared his throat pointing to the same house I was looking at."Let's take that one th-than,"He stuttered ad he opened the door jumping out with his knife.I smiled and got out following him.

The house was a two story and white,It was the only house around here since we are on the edge of a forest.The backyard was quiet big and the only person inside was a young man who seemed to have resetly bought or build the place.Chucky waited for me as I walked to the back door opening it since he left it unlocked.Chucky was at my heel as I shut the sliding door.I begsn to walk forward but the man ran in the room with a wooden bat.I put my hands up and chucky was alresdy under a table so the man didn't see him.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house!!"The man yelled in fear as he pointed the bat at me.I smirked and walked forward slowly causing the man to back up hitting the wall so he was corner.Chucky jumpedup on anouther table and smirked as he held his knife.The man looked between us and held his bat tighgter turning his knuckles white.

I took a step closer causing the man to scream making me ran at him putting my hand on his mouth and grabbing the bat.He proceeded to try and hit me so I grabbed the sides of his head and jist like andy did to me I smashes his head to wall repeatedly hardereach time till his skull cracked open and he went unconscious.I frowned as I grabbes the bat from the floor aand let him slide down the wall.He seemed to be slight awake.

"Goodnight buddy thanks for the house,"I said as held the bat than smashed it into his head killing him as He brain partly came put and his face was flatened bleeding crimson blood.I dropped the bat on his feet leaving him as chucky started in awe.

I walked around the corner seeing a kitchen than a bathroom benhind me eith what seemed to be childs room.staires were in the centre of the room,I walked up them seeing two more rooms and whs seemed to be a gaming room.One of the rooms wase a teenagers room while the other look to have a marriaged couple.He was devoice recently...

I walked down stairs to see chucky pulling the body outside.I chuckled and walked over,I asked of he wanted help as he dropped the body than walked over the bat carrying that over to me.I smiled and picked the body up struggling as chucky opened the door so I dumped thd body in a large bin along with the bat chucky was holding.We went bsck in side as My clothes eere covered in blood.

"I'll get your bag go have a shower kid,"Chucky walked out the front door looking arouns for people than ran over the car.I smiled as I went to the bathroom seeing it was mostly bright blue and white.I shut the door not bothering to lock it and went over the shower which was combined eith a bathtub.

I turned the water on than rook my shirt off to see and looked in the mirror seeing I had blood stains on my skin I frown knowing it'll take awhile to get off.I was about to take my pants off when the door opened as chucky dragges my bag in.

"I got you bag so you c-..."He stopped as he looked up at me blushing and turning away,"Oh fuck I'm sorry!"He spoke quickly amd out his hand over his eyes.I laughed and bent down grabbing my bag amd put it on the sink.My cheeks were already bright red as he left quicklyand shut the door.

I proceeded to get undressed than got in tbe hot shower,I grabbed the random soup which was on the shelf and washes the blood off and decided to wash my hair.I stared at the door for a second,I was curious if Chucky was lieing about being gay to comfort me.We've been getting closer from the day I found him.Maybe we are just friends...

I rised myself off than turned the water off grabbing a towl to dry myself off.I out new boxers and clothes on.I dryed my hair the best I could than put the towl in the basket.I opened the door with my bag on my back walking to the master bedroom dumping it on the bed,I walked down stairs to see chucky strungling the mop the blood with the big mop.I walked over taking it from him,I put him on the large couch as I mopped the rest up.

The air around us was calm till chucky asked me something."So uh kid you still gay?..."He askes akwardly as I froze,Didn't we already speak about this!"I'm just wondering if you...nevermind forget it"I turned my head to him as I put the mop in the wster bucket than say next to him.He turned away from me.

"What did you wa-"He cut me off standing up and looking at me with small watery eyes.

"I just wanted to know if you liked me!!"He yelled and turned away still standing.I standed at him still trying to process."I knew you wouldn't..."He muttered junping off the couch and quickly walking away,I shock my head from my throughts and stood up quickly running to him only ro have the a door slammed in my face,I held my noise and sat down.

"Chucky please I was just shocked!"I yelled threw the door putting my hand to it hoping he would open it.Silence was heard as I felt tears fill my eyes as I leaned my head on the door."I love you Charles..."I weakly said still not hearing anything I leaned my back pn my door curling up and hugging my knees.

I fuck everything up!He said he liked me and I just sat there...I hugged my knees tighter.Time went on and I hadn't move and slowly began to fall asleep.I was now leaning on the door frame.My eyes shut but opened quickly when a voice was heard.

"You don't have to lie to me kid..."I sprung up and turned to the door.

"No I promise I'm not lieing I was shocked you liked me back I thought I missheard you!!"I put my hand back on the door as it opened I saw chucky with tears as he walked towards me hugging my neck.

I froze from him not hugging mr first before but quickly hugged back tightly resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you to (Y/n."