Malhotra Brothers

Here we can see a big mansion surrounded by body guards. Suddenly many cars enter inside the mansion and one of the body guards come and pull the car door and the man step out in the suit and the glasses . He goes inside and is shocked by the scenerio .
There is a party going on the house.
And one boy back is visible to him that boy is holding the bottle of beer and dancing crazily... Suddenly that man shouts Luckyyyyy...
He turns and sees Arnav .He get the shocked.He gulps seeing his big bro and says babaaa.

Arnav : Get all this mess clear and meet me in the study room and also call aru and manu right now till then I will get freshnup before I come I want them here (shouts) understand.

Laksh (scared) : ok baba .but it's not there fault . I m sorry.

Arnav : I m not asking your explanation .I want them means i want them here .

Seeing him angry laksh just nods and arnav goes from there leaving poor laksh there thinking about the mess he has created.

Scene shift to the play ground and we can see there two boys are racing in the bike and every one cheers them they are shouting manik names and at last manik wins and he removes helmet and pass flying kiss to all his supporters and says to the opponent.

Manik : I won . now fulfill your promise Mr rocky urf Mr looser .
Now what are you watching touch my feet .

And rocky touches his feet and every one laughs at him but stop because they sees there principal and he goes near manik and says he will complain to his brother but manik is not giving any heed to him and give attitude look to him and suddenly his phone start ringing and he received the call and gets shocked and leave immediately from there..

Scene shift to the an isolated place and one girl is impatiently waiting for some one and anger on her face is clearly visible there but suddenly one man comes there with some balloons but his face is not visible and he gives all balloons to the girls and girl sees him and just turn her face and says .

Girl (angry) : Arjun just go away I don't want to talk to you ..

Arjun : Radhu plzzzzzzzzz na sorry.

Radhika : really you are sorry I m waiting from 15 minutes and this is your time . After all Mr Arjun Malhotra got time for his poor gf after two weeks..high

Arjun : sorry na .plzzzzzzzzz forgive me see what I brought for you and gives her chocolate after that she smiles and gives him okay look. Now you forgave me.

Radhu : No not yet first kiss me .

Arjun : What ? Are you crazy. Which type of gf you are .you don't have any shame...

Radhu : No I don't have shame now stop all this and kiss..

Arjun : ok .

After that he is about to kiss but suddenly his phone rings and he picks and get shocked and sees Radhu and gives her sorry look and left from there immediately..

Malhotra Mansion (mm)

In the study room all the three brothers are there standing in the line bowing there heads down and Arnav is looking at them with serious expression sitting in the chair and suddenly he speaks..

Arnav : Now would you three like to do the honour of explaining me of all this mess .let's start with you lucky . (But due to fear he is not even uttering a single word). Now speak up don't raise my anger.

Lucky (stammering) : soorryyy Baba.

Arnav (shouting): sorry for what dammit for breaking my trust or for drinking at home Huh answer me.( Seeing arnav this much angry Arjun try to calm down)