Lapidot

This takes place after lapis and peri reform during garnets wedding so this maybe on the angst side which is new to me so yeah

Bismuth had set the two proofed gems on a table that wasn't destroyed by a giant hand and had started some repairs on the house after a few hours peridots gem started to glow and float, she was reforming a light green glowing figured changed shape a few times before finally deciding its new form and gently landed on the ground bismuth smiled as she saw peridots new form still keeping her visors they now docked a new look along with what used to be a diamond shape on her torso was now a star along with the knee's, at that same moment lapis began to reform now docking blue pants tied with a gold ribbon keeping her crop top like shirt but now with a half star like design and now wearing gold Sandals "looks like now I can finally call ya a crystal gem!" Bismuth laughed smiling "still don't think I like...shoes" lapis said peridot looked away "lapis can we talk out side.." the blue gem nodded.

*outside*

"So what's up you not happy to see me..?" Lapis asked causing peridot to shake her head "I am very glad to see you believe me...but I just...did...did you even care how I felt..." peridot clenched her fists "w-when you left...d-did you even to bout how I would feel.." lapis stayed quiet "d-did you ever once think that maybe....maybe I didn't want you to leave because I cared" the blue gem looked semi shocked suddenly peridot rose her voice a bit "D-Did you even care how I felt at all, all the fun we had did it ever mean anything or did you just..not care!" Peridot lifted her visors and wiped a tear off "peridot I..." suddenly the green gem hugged her "I-it hurt when you left...I..." lapis hugged back "I'm sorry peridot...but..I'm not leaving again...I'm staying for good.." she kissed the green gems head and kept hugging her.

hope this was good this was my first angst so yeah remember give me feedback so I can learn!