Study plans lemon

Rating: 15/18 SMUT

"We've been studying for hours kyo...I'm bored" Morrow complained,when his gf said she wanted him in her room he may have gotten his hopes up. "We have a test next week...I wanna be ready ya know" she said, morrow nodded in some agreement "but can't we take a break babe...my brain hurts ;^;" he said as he whimpered making jirou roll her eyes "fine we can take a break ya big baby" she giggled "I'm not a baby..." he said as he turned away from her "whatever...what do you wanna do?" She laid her head on his shoulder as morrow simply muttered what he thought was gonna happen "make out...i guess" his tail was slightly puffed up and fluffy "I-I mean if you want" jirou said slowly turning red, morrow pulled her closer to his face and kissed her "I love you kyo" he said as he nuzzled her neck making her laugh a bit "I-Ik now s-stop that I-it tickles!" He started kissing her neck cause the little laughs to turn into semi-surprised gasps causing him to keep kissing now that he had a motive...to hear and see if he could get a small moan out of her "n-not the neck morrow!" She tried pushing him off but gave in "y-you said make-o-out not t-this" he finally stoped and kisses her "I can't help it...your to adorable and pretty" he said as he kept kissing her each kiss getting slightly more heated by just a pinch "w-we both know that's a lie" now came the part that always ruined this moment..the moment that kept him from proving how much he loved her...her being insecure "I..." Morrow sighed thinking of a better way to say it if he said he meant it she'd fight back....he finally came up with an idea he'd just..keep trying to compliment her "it's never a lie your perfect" he said as he kissed her before she could say other wise,he could see that she was giving in which was good but..there was something he wanted to try he just had to wait

*smut alert

"f-fine if I agree will y-you stop" she said trying to push him away "on one condition..." the kisses had started to get more heated by now "w-what's that?" Jirou said a little scared "tell me whose a good kitty~" he moved down to start kissing her neck again "w-what." "I said..." he started sucking on her collar bone "whose a good kitty~" jirou made a small surprised yet pleased gasp "m-me!?" She had accidentally risen her voice from him trying to leave a hicky "w-what are you doiNGGG!" She suddenly made a high pitched pitched moan as he gently bite down on her neck "m-morrow n-no biting!" Just then she felt some poking her leg "w-was...That your p-phone?" Morrow stoped and turned red "n-no" this caused her to be slightly confused "what was I-..... M-MORROW!" He covered her mouth "I-it's normal ok now shut it..." she rolled her eyes suddenly mood shifting she undid his zipper "...d-do...good kitty's help fix...master~" all morrow had to do was nod and she pulled his pants and boxers down. "b-big...." morrow chuckled a bit "it's not that big" he pulled her in for one last heated kiss this time getting more heated then any kiss they had, jirou had opened her mouth ever so slightly letting him slip his tongue in, causing a small moan to slip out of her, jirou moved her earphone jacks down towards his cock still kissing "you sure this is ok~?" Morrow asked in between the kiss his breath shaky jirou nodded as she slowly started to jerk him off with her earphone jacks causing him to let out a shaky grunt "k-kyoka" "yes m-master" she turned bright red saying that but kept her lustful seductive voice "w-what are y-you d-doing?" She giggled a bit "what does it look like~?"

She started move faster causing him to let out a low moan "g-gah" he slowly pet her causing her to purr, she kissed him deeply as she jerked him off faster causing him to moan in her mouth "m-mm~" just then he finally came covering most of her jacks in hot sticky cum "I-it feels weird on my ears" she licked one of the earphone jacks licking off some cum "it...it taste g-good" she said as she licked the rest off "kinda sweet and salty...but...g-good" all morrow could do in his state was kiss her and want more "do...y-you want more~?" He asked her "always~" she said almost greedy for what was in his cock causing a shiver to go down his spine he was about to speak when she started sucking the tip of his dick "f-fuck k-kyoka!" She ignored him and kept sucking getting a bit of precum "I want some more master~" he held her head down just a bit forcing her to take more then the tip "o-oh y-yeah" he said shutting his eyes she wrapped her earphones around his dick once more still sucking "i-I'm close" she tried to take the whole thing earning a moan "k-kyoka n-ngh"he held her head down and when he came he came hard, she swallowed and said "alright we took our break now...let's study" she kissed him and got up wiping her mouth only to get pulled back down "EEP!" Morrow pulled her onto him "w-were not d-done just y-yet" jirou looked slightly scared "m-morrow I-I d-don't want you t-to d-do that m-maybe in a f-few years I-I don't want you to go down t-there I-I sucked you n-now l-let g-go m-morrow" he shook his head and kissed her "I was'ent talking about eating you out..." he kept kissing her "I was talking about actually...fucking you~"