Secret Sex

Me and Kassie are at our favourite restaurant my best friend and his wife. its late in the evening and as the waitress clears our dishes we order another round, Kassie has already had quite a few drinks and her face is flushed, shes laughing far to hard at the simplest things. It's amusing to see her enjoying herself so thoroughly. As john begins to talk to me about cars and his wife focuses on her drink i feel something snake down my pants. I try to focus on my conversation but stutter when i feel a tiny hand stroking my dick, it's almost immediate erect. I glance over at Kassie and see her looking straight ahead, biting her lip to contain her laughter. My member is swelling at the feeling of her fingers as she moves faster. "You know what?" I say loudly, disrupting the table, "i have to go to the bathroom!" I stand up hoping to deal with my semi erection and evade Kassie's delirious state for a moment. I disentangle her hand from my penis and tuck it into my waistband, standing up i walk to the bathroom. I slide into the handicap stall and pull out my large cock, still half flaccid but already 7 Inches. I spit on my hand and begin stroking it with my hand, hoping to cum and head back to the table, before i can even move my hand i hear a rap on the door of the stall and before i can say anything Kassie slides in. She grabs my cock and begins moving it herself, she pushes me against the wall, or at least tries to, her being 5'2 and me 6'3. She barely comes up to my pecs and she pulls off my white T-shirt and throws it on the floor, revealing my large muscles. She kneels on the white linoleum and takes my huge cock in her mouth. She begins just licking the tip but slowly begins to slide my length deeper inside her warm mouth, i feel myself touch the back of her throat and inhale sharply. She begins moving steadily, gagging each time. I put on leg up on the toilet seat and tangle my hands in her platinum blond hair. I begin thrusting myself into her faster and faster, i feel her gasping for breathe each time i slide out and gagging each time i shove cock down her throat. I push her head down as far as it can go and feel her nose tickle my pubes. Her saliva is warm as i hold it there, she gags over and over again and I hold my dick partway down her throat. It begins to swell even more and she gags harder and it begins swelling inside her throat. I feel her starting to gasp for breathe so i pull out. My cocoa is now roughly 11' now and hard as a rock.   I pull her up by her chin and look into her baby blue eyes, "are you ok?" She pulls me down to her level, her tiny hands on my bare chest and whispers  "yes daddy", her hot breathe tickles my ear as she says "choke me daddy" i smile and rip open her button up revealing a red hot lace push-up bra. I slam her against the cold wall by her throat and she raises an eyebrow.  I kick off my pants and underwear, and she reaches down and squeezes my balls. I inhale sharply and she squeezes harder. I whirl her around and tell her to bend over, when she says "make me" i force her over. "This is what happens when you disobey me" i tell her. I push up her skirt and pull down her panties. I pull back my large calloused hand and bring down on her ass, it immediately leaves a red mark as her ass jiggles. She moans and i spread her ass cheeks apart. I hold my member in my hand and position it over her sopping wet pussy. I begin to push my huge cock into her as it stretches open her cunt. I groans asa i push it in deeper, her wet folds enveloping me. My eyes flutter in pleasure as her walls clench around my. I slide in farther, until her ass is pressed against my pelvis. She bites her lip as i pull out and squeals as i suddenly shove my enormous dick back inside her tiny pussy, my hand wrap around half her waist but i reach them up to unhip her bra, releasing her enormous breasts. She dangle above the toilet, i reach forwards and cup them with my huge hands. I slide out again and slam my dick back inside. She grans as I move faster, shoving myself inside her hot cunt. She moans and i feel her walls tightening around my, her insides spasm as she shakes. Her whole body convulsing. Her eyes roll back into her head as she shakes, her arms jerking out, her back spasming as i held her swinging breasts. I hold my huge cock inside her as she continues shaking, the whole while letting out low moans. When she finally shivers to a stop i slide out. She turns around and collapses on the toilet, still shivering. She smiles and it soon turns into a grin "you always know how to make me cum the hardest daddy" " we aren't done yet bitch" shes dripping with precum but my cock is still hard as fuck. I lie her down on the toilet and press my hand around her throat she bites her lip "make it hurt daddy" she whispers. "Oh its going to hurt" i say. I hear the washroom door open and someone slide into the stall beside us. I hear their nails tapping on their phone and maybe a regular human being would have stopped but i was dying to fuck my baby, and i knew she was ready for round 2. I lean down and whisper in her ear, "not a sound" she nods. I spit on my dick and spread her ass cheeks apart as her legs are on either side of her waist. I suck on my finger and slid it into her asshole. She presses her lips together as i begin to shove my huge cock into her asshole. Her brows furrow and her mouth opens in a silent moan of pain and push in deeper. Her ass is so tight and i have to bite my lip to keep from grunting. I push myself deeper, one hand on her throat the other slowly sliding a fist up her pussy. I get impatient and shove my cock inside her all the way. She lets out a low but loud groan and covers her mouth. I squeeze her throat harder and pull out a tiny bit before slamming myself deeper inside her asshole. I begin slamming my other fist into her pussy in alternating rhythm so at any given time she had someone being slammed into her. The other hand gripped her waist so i could move faster. Her hand above her hand gripping the toilet seat behind her. I moved as fast as I could inside her tight ass, pumping my huge cock deep inside her. She starting moaning out loud, each pump she let out a loud "uGhH" her eyes began to roll back wards in her head and she began to shiver again, soon it became shaving and then convulsing. I pumped my dick harder and faster inside her. "Yeah FUCK, FUCK ME HARDER DADDY, HARDER, HAARDERRR" she yellled into the echoing bathroom. "HARDER" I'm slamming myself into her ass and my fist is just deep up her cunt. She starts convulsing, her speech slurring, her back convulsing rapidly, her hips bucking against me as, unlike last time, I kept pumping inside her, deeper and deeper. Her asshole clenches around me, squeezing my dick as my balls slam into her, i feel her walks against my fist as she screams her head throws back, her arms jerking out, eyes in the back of her head, her cum rushing over my fist. I pull my fist out, sopping wet and she begins squirting her cum everywhere. I'm still pumping faster and faster as she continues to convulse and squirt, i feel the tension build and i thrust myself deep inside her, pumping out buckets of cum, into her ass. "CUM IN MY PUSSY DADDY< PLEASE DADDY" i pull out and shove myself deep into her cunt, still squirting cum. Her stomach begins to balloon, filled with my hot cum, and she convulses one last time and squirts against my chest, as i slide out my dick and cum comes rushing out of her pussy.

COMMENT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR IF YOU WANT A PART 2 💋💋💋