20 minutes later I was putting the parts I requested within the vehicle. I had grease all over my hands and some spot on my face. Before I started working I changed into some jeans and a tank top.

I was currently under the car installing some of the parts. I heard heavy footsteps and saw Luke's boots making me sigh and slide out from under.

I got up and grabbed the towel on the edge of the hood and started wiping my hands clean.

Deckard was under his elevated car and was doing something until Luke interrupted.

"Captin Deckard Shaw distinguished himself by acts of gallantry at the risk of his life above all call of duty. His bold actions saved the lives of hostages and his teammates." Luke read of a piece of paper. I was slightly annoyed by him doing this and I could tell Deckard was as well. "Recommendation: Victoria Cross. The highest honor the British government has ever given," Luke said and I looked over towards Letty and she was watching as well. Luke took a couple of steps towards Deckard and I took a step beside Deckard showing I was on his side. "To a traitor," Luke said finally making Deckard lock eyes with him.

I clenched my fists fighting my anger trying to keep it within. Letty noticed and got up and walked over towards me.

"Come on girl, let's install the rest of the stuff needed," Letty said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the situation. I followed and we walked over to my vehicle and took a seat at a stool.

"So how long have you and Deckard been married?" Letty said trying to take my mind off the stuff going on behind me.

"Almost 2 years now." I didn't want to talk but I appreciated her trying to take my mind off the situation.

"Letty, I appreciate you making sure I didn't do something I would regret. But I'm fine truly. Thank you for installing the harpoon also." I said and she smiled and nodded.

She walked away leaving me beside my car. I checked everything over making sure everything was in and safe. I nodded then slam the hood shut and got changed.

I came back out with some sweatpants and a plaid button-up shirt on. Deckard ran over to me "We're moving out let's go." He said and I ran over to my car and started it up.

It roared to life making a chill to run down my spine.

I pulled out of my spot driving towards the exit with Deckard behind me. We exited the base and came outside to see the ocean and a bridge into the distance.

We continued driving to the location Dom was situated at and I switched gears and passed everyone. Except for Little nobody who was in a navy blue Subaru.

"We've got a fix on his location. Everyone follow me, Deckard and Nicole be ready to go behind him." Little nobody said. I swerved to my left down a street and then took a right. I stopped and Deckard pulled up right beside me.

Everyone formed a line with their cars and I saw Dom speed past us and we followed.

He came to an abrupt stop and we did as well behind him. I revved my engine and got a better grip on my steering wheel.

"Guys I know why Dom is here. Police scanners are saying he stole a nuclear football." Ramsey said the new chick of the group. "This is it. We can't let him getaway. We stop him now or never." I said through the walkie talkie.

I looked over at Deckard and he looked at me and I smiled and mouthed 'I love you' and he did the same. I turned back to Dom's car and I revved my engine and it roared louder then I have ever heard a car do.

"It's over, Toretto. Get your ass outta that car now." Luke said the speaker built on his truck. Dom replied with him revving his engine making me grin. "Cmon Dom, try it. I dare you." I said to myself.