Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:
Rage, Rage, Fucking Rage
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Felicity was pissed. No, no.. Beyond pissed. All she saw was red. Anger boiled in her veins as she slammed the front door behind her. The door seemed to shake the house as she stomped upstairs, ignoring her Grandmother's scoldings.

Felicity had never felt this angry before. She wasn't an angry person. No, it took a lot to make her mad. But now.. Now she was livid. She was raging. The girl was so angry she felt like she could kill.

She jumped on her bed, shoving her face into the pillow. Letting out a loud scream, she tried her best to relieve the rage she felt.

It didn't work.

In fact, the anger seemed to increase as she turned her head and her blue eyes fell upon the nearly finished picture of Stan and all the pictures of them together.

A picture of her laughing after he shoved a cupcake in her face, icing dripping down her nose. A picture of Stan kissing her on the cheek, his face bright red while a bright smile adorning her face.

A picture of her standing on the cliff, her head turned to towards the sky so that she didn't look below. Her arms were out and her hair blew behind her.

A picture of her falling off of the bench as Richie tried his best to catch her before she hit the ground. The picture right next to it shows that he didn't exactly succeed, but got pulled down with her.

Both pictures were blurry as Mike, who had taken the picture, tried to contain his laughter.

Another picture showed Stan, he didn't know Felicity had stolen his camera, looking out of her window. The sun shined against him, casting a golden glow on his curls and skin.

Felicity let out a loud groan as she rolled over. She kicked her feet, causing her once neatly made ben to wrinkle under here.

"Why'd he have to be such a fucking dick!" Felicity groaned loudly.

"Felicity Lucy Warrens! Watch your mouth." Felicity's grandma shook her head from the doorway. "You're far too young to be using that devil language. Wait a year or two."

"Sorry, Granny." Felicity muttered, pulling the pillow off of her face. "I just have an ass-"

At the look her granmda gave her she cleared her throat, "Sorry, but it's true."

"Oh, honey. Men? Men suck. They're shit. They're stupid." Her grandma explained, slowly walking over and sitting on her bed. "They don't know what they do wrong and they certainly never apologize."

"Bu-But.. what about Grandpa-"

"No exceptions. I loved that man more than anything, besides you and the good Lord above, but he was clueless." Her grandma shook her head, "Bless his little heart."

"But Stan was.. supposed to be different!" Felicity wailed. "But he called me a whore! And-And told me to sleep with another boy!"

Her grandma sighed, pulling the distraught girl into her arms. "If only your grandpa was still here."

~~