8-𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱

Começar do início

"What you wanna eat tonight bae?" Some woman asked in the background making my eyes pop. "I know you fuckin lyin" I whispered to myself.

"I'll call you later" He said with shakiness in his voice. Keith is full of shit, he's been talking about working things out with me since he got back and whole time he already has someone.

I honestly don't really care because I have my own thing going on, I just don't want some random bitch around my kids. I'll be calling him later.

_______

About fifteen minutes later I pulled up to his spot, I checked for my surroundings then got out the car. Before I could even reach the door he swung the door open scaring the hell outta me.

"Boy what the hell is wrong with you? Scaring me like that" I said walking inside while holding my chest.

"My bad mamas, you know I always stay alert" He said closing the door locking it then sneaking up behind me wrapping his big arms around my body, I felt safe and comfortable with him.

"Not today bae you told me to come here to talk" I said turning around facing him.

"Ok and we are gonna talk just get comfortable" He said removing my purse and jacket from me. I took off my shoes and handed them to him as well. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come and as soon as he did he sighed making me nervous.

"So what's going on? What do we need to talk about?" I asked him trying not to sound nervous.

"Look Janae, I really fuck with you Ight? Like I'm not tryna sound corny but I ain't felt this way in a long ass time like for real, you make me wanna strive for better you motivate me even when you don't try to, you got your own shit going on you're independent as fuck, and besides all that hard working shit you're cool as fuck, I connect with you as a friend as well and I ain't never really had that type of bond with a female, but basically what I'm saying is, is that I wanna get serious with you, I see myself being with you, I will accept your two sons even though I haven't met them yet, and I'm not gonna be on no funny shit with you we're too grown for that and I don't wanna ruin the kind of relationship we have because I know I can't get it with someone else" He said leaving me almost speechless.

Zion is never really the type to open up about things you'll have to force it out of him but this time I didn't. We've both been through some tough times, his being worse than mine and I think that's why we connected the way we did but then again I wasn't really expecting this. Am I ready?

What happened to not having a title anyway?

________
Keith

"Did you not see me on the phone?" I asked this girl I been hanging with, it ain nothing serious but I have my needs and Janae and budging.

"I didn't know it was that serious, who was that? Your baby mamaaaa?" She questioned smirking being petty. I don't know why she tryna be funny knowing Janae will fuck her up.

"Doesn't matter just don't do that shit nomo, and you're not staying the night I got my boys over here" I told her and her facial expression changed, I don't know what she thought this was.

"Uh why? You act like ima do something to them lo niggas or something it ain't like I'm tryna be step mommy" She said rolling her eyes. Yeah this hoe gotta dip.