Chapter 20: Backfired

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm not afraid to lose, are you?" Jimin said as he waited for the raven haired's reaction to his move.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled once he saw the green '5' card and proudly chose a green 'reverese' card from his hands and placed it above Jimin's last move. "I know I'm going to win. Let's make a bet," he proposed.

Once Jimin saw the green 'reverse' card, he scoffed in annoyance because his lost turn gave the other male the advantage now that he had less cards. "Sure. What'd you want to bet?" He waited in caution for an answer and never losed focus on Jungkook's expression full of cockiness.

"If I win, I can ask you anything and do whatever I want with you for all day and you can't lie when I ask a question." Jungkook kept his stare on Jimin biting his lips. His cheeks were still red as were his own, both of them were sick with a sore throat and slight headache but that didn't stop them from this; even though it should. Shifting his gaze from the writer's plump lips, he analyzed the cards in his hands and smirked. He chose the card on the left corner and placed it above the stack waiting for a reaction he'd enjoy. "I change it to blue. Take four more cards Jimin-ssi."

Jimin's eyes closed a little as he focused his vision on the '+4' card that allowed Jungkook's cockiness to grow by the second. "Yes. Asshat," he mumbled the last word and slowly began taking up four more cards and add them to the three he had in his hands. Now, he had 7 cards and Jungkook had 3. Jungkook gave him a moment to organize his cards and began observing his concentrated stare.

"This asshat has a name, one that you scream so well when I touch you."

Because of Jimin's concentration, he just nodded along without paying attention to the raven haired and began a strategy with his mind claiming victory! That action made Jungkook's grin falter.

Once Jimin glanced up to meet Jungkook's eyes, he licked his upper lip. "Don't try to seduce me, I'm still going to win, Babe." A blue '1' card was placed above the stack.

"Before claiming victory for yourself, Babe, remember you were the one who wanted to make a bet. So, before I make my move, do you agree to mine?" Jimin smiled, not a That's cute smile but a You're fucked smile. The raven haired gulped, feeling the soreness of his throat made it uncomfortable to talk but he still did.

"I agree," he said, low and cautious. The lion had to prepare his claws for protection.

"If I win, when we get better, you'll go with me on a date and you'll follow my every order," stated the writer.

Jimin chose a blue card from his hands as he watched the raven haired's reaction. Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Yes," he mumbled. In his vision he only saw Jimin's eyes. The adrenaline of his body made the beating of his heart beat increase. 'What the fuck?' He questioned in his mind, it felt like he was being dominated by his submissive and he was letting himself submit; something he never has done, at least willingly.

"And," Jimin added once he placed the blue card on top of the stack but his hand still covered it. "I get to top you at least once and whenever I want."

The card was a blue 'blocked' card.

"You agreed," Jimin said as he chose another card and placed it above the other blue 'blocked' card. "Now, I rule." A red 'blocked' card was neatly placed, the writer's smug grin never leaving his lips. "I want to add," he continued. A red 'reverse' card was placed and Jungkook's left eye twitched. "Jungkook-ssi, What would I order you to do on our date?"

The anxiety was coursing through Jungkook's hazy vision. He wouldn't let the writer win. He couldn't go through something like that. You're the dominant. His mind kept screaming through sickness. But he still had a chance.