Nathan Sykes Imagine

You and Nathan have been dating for 4 years and he is taking you to the premier of the new ice age. While on the red carpet he gets down on one knee and asks you to marry him. All the paparazzi are in your business. You whisper in his ear "not now Nath". You have something to tell him first. After the movie you go back to his apartment and he asks you again. "Nathan there's something I need to tell you first." You say before giving him an answer. "What is it babe?" He asked sitting down next to you. You pull up your shirt and show him your belly. "Your going to be a daddy!" You say with excitement. Your 5 months and you have been hiding from him since. "So do you want to marry me or not?" Nathan stubbornly asked again. "Of course." You said back to him. He slips the ring on your finger then kisses you. You both go to bed and decide your going to tell your parents all the big news tomorrow. *Next Day At Your Parents House*

Your shirt hides the baby belly and you parents aren't looking at your hands. "Mom we have some big news to tell you and Dad" you say to you mother as you walk into her house. "Ok Dad should be home soon" she says offering you and Nathan some coffee. Your mom has always liked Nathan but you father hasn't. Why would a father like his youngest daughters first serious boyfriend. "Amanda and Chris are on there way over too." You mom says as you and Nathan sit cuddled on the couch watching tv. You haven't seen your sister Amanda since her and Chris' wedding. She hasn't met Nathan yet. Amanda and Chris walk in the door. "Your sister is here" your mom yells from the kitchen when Amanda walks in. You stand up from the couch with Nathan and walk into the kitchen. "So do I ever get to meet your boyfriend?" Amanda asked. She hasn't met Nathan yet because he had to go on tour when she got married. "He's here now." You say while reaching out to hug her. "Can I meet him?" She asked. You pull her into the living room where Nathan is sitting. Chris follows you. "Nathan this is Amanda and Chris." You say introducing them. Amanda hugs Nathan and Chris shakes his hand. Finally your dad is home. "We have something to tell all of you." You say as your dad enters the kitchen where everyone is standing. Nathan is standing behind you with his arms wrapped around you rocking you back and forth. Everyone sits down around the circular table. You and Nathan stand. "Ok well first thing is me and Nathan are getting married." You say showing off you ring. Amanda grabs your hand to get a closer look at the ring. Your dad looks angry and your mom looks excited. "And second is......do you want to tell them Nath?" You say. He agrees. "Second is......she's pregnant." Nathan said smiling. "Awww congrats." Amanda said. Your dad gets up and walks into the other room. You follow him leaving Nathan standing there with everyone else. "What's wrong daddy?" You ask him. He looks like he's going to cry. "No dad ever wants to hear his little girl is pregnant or that his little girl is going to become somebody else's." he said starting to cry. You hug him and tell him "don't cry daddy I'm still going to be your little girl." You have always been close to your dad more then your mom. Your mom and Amanda come in the room and Nathan and Chris stay in the kitchen. "We're all so happy for you." Your mom said. "Nathan is a great guy and as long as your happy we're happy"your dad said. You and Nathan have to leave so you can go tell his mom and sister.

*At Nathan's Moms House*

"We have some big news to tell you and Jess" Nathan says as his mom opens the door. His mom calls Jess into the kitchen and the 4 of you sit at a long rectangle table. Nathan is seated next to you and his mom and Jess are across from the two of you. "The first thing is that we are getting married" Nathan said grabbing your hand showing them the ring. "Also she's pregnant" Nathan said. They both get excited. "Really?!?!" Jess asked. "Yeah" you say smiling at Nathan as he places his hand on your baby belly. "Awww" his mom and Jess say in unison. You have a daughter named Emma Sophia Sykes. You and Nathan get married 7 months after she is born. Everything was perfect at your wedding. You, Nathan, and Emma live in Gloucester together. When Nathan is on tour you and Emma stay behind.