"Don't worry! I'm an expert at this." She wiggled her brows at him. "Oh come on, don't look at me like that."

She laughed in disbelief and lightly slapped his arms because he was looking at her weirdly as if he was judging her because he thinks that she's bluffing or something.

It's true though, she's really good at climbing trees since she and Hyunjin liked to climb trees when they were younger.

Her mother would always get a mini heart attack everytime she caught them doing it when they were younger so she made them promise to never ever do it again.

But Yeji is Yeji.

She likes to break the rules sometimes so she just made sure that she will never be caught again and it's been years already but her mother never caught her again.

Her fingers were crossed at her back so the promise doesn't count in the first place anyways.

"Trust me okay?"

Soobin sighed in defeat as he looked at the girl smiling softly at him. "Okay."

Soobin ended up climbing the tree without falling and breaking his bones. Phew. Good thing he's not scared of heights so it made climbing easier for him.

Yeji started climbing first and he followed after her, memorizing where she placed her hands and feet while climbing.

"See? It's not so bad right?" She asked, bumping her shoulder with Soobin's.

They're currently sitting on the tree branch while looking over the flower field and the whole village.

Soobin hummed as he stared at the sight before him since it's not like everyday he can see something as beautiful as it.

"Do you always like doing this?" He asked quietly but didn't take his eyes off the view.

Yeji said with a smile, "I always come here to get my mind off things and when I'm feeling stressed in general. I feel like I have no problems whenever I'm up here, like a safe haven, you know? It makes me feel better."

Soobin nodded in agreement. "But you never once appeared anxious"

"Simply put, I always try to find a way to smile, no matter how stressed I am. You can't really be happy all the time, but there are plenty of things to be happy about every day; you just need to look for the things that will make you happy," Yeji replied.

Soobin glanced at Yeji but she was just staring at the sky. "Things like what?"

Yeji shrugged, "Like the smell of my mom's home cooked meals, it never fails to cheer me up. Just small things like that and it's different for every person. What about you? What makes you happy Soobin-ah?"

Soobin froze up at the question, he can't really remember the last time someone asked him that.

He bit his lip, thinking of an answer.

"I don't know." He murmured after a few minutes of silence.

"What? It's impossible to not know." Yeji's eyes is now fixed on him.

Soobin hid his gulp before answering. "I'm not really sure."

Yeji simply nodded after observing that he is obviously struggling to respond to the query.

He clearly has no intention of talking about it. And they're still not at the point where they can openly share everything with one another.

It's okay though.

Yeji knows that they'll get there someday.

"Did you know that that building used to be a dance and vocal studio?"