Battle p2 return

3rd person

The two armies clashed together as the two beast fort in the Sky.

The high queen would ache with heritage and bland and each Narninas blades was enhanced With magic allowing them to be stronger.

Leah pov

Leah pov

felling Sweat on my forehead as I killed another Telmarines, taking a deep breath feeling light-headed seeing Saphira attacking the giant made me frown I thought having magic on are side would help but they deem one Step ahead.

"We need help!!" hearing Caspian shouting behind me made whip around to see him surrounded

"Caspian!"

Yelling, but got cut off by groups of men racing my way

Not good

"Saphira!!" yelling her name seeing her firing at the giant knocking him down killing many who stod in its path. Saphira glanced back at me seeing I was Using my magic trying to hold the men off.

Saphia pov

fired one last Shot before flying Over to my rider, taking care of the enemy before landing with a thump.

She was quickly mounting my Sadie quickly blowing learning fine at Incoming soldiers before taking off creating a gigantic wave of wind; knocking the people down.

seeing the beast was waking up making me growl. I was about to attack when I felt a hand on my head made me rethink;

she had a plan

"Saphia this is our only shot at this" seeing the small rainbow Vail made me smirk; as much as a dragon can.

We only had one shot at this I Just hope it worked "You ready? Saphira we can do this' Growling in response feeling my riders magic threw me and the fire burning in my throat before letting out a powerful blast

3rd person

As the mighty dragon blow her fire crating a powerfull light knocking the two armies down and putting them all on edge.

the Enchantress didn't tell anyone about the spell all the Narnians knew was it was powerful, it would help this war possible Save it but they didn't know if it would work and preyed for Asian it would; even if some didn't believe in him.

Everyone watched with anxiety seeing the flame disappear then;

silence
Nothing

laughter could be heard from the Telmarines before

"RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAARRRR"

Everyone Stoud in Shock as a gigantic snow White Dragon triple the size of Sophia making her seem like an ant, seeing the huge beast made the Narnian cry of happiness and the Telmarines shout of fright seeing the dragon as Saphira was the last of her kind; but because of the high queens light magic, she was able to create a dragon with her magic something not even Aslan could do.