Reader x Heat Miser Pt.1: Too Much

Take a deep breath as the air fights you back. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.

The wind howled.

You shivered inside the thunderous dome of a castle.

It's owner, the notorious North Wind, was responsible.
Always the demon for trouble, his quick kidnapping was a sinister mockery of your mortal life and his effortless ability to take it as he pleased. Or so he thought.

All of your hard work seemed to halt before your eyes.

Life hasn't been so heavenly, as most humans live troubled lives, but thankfully time was kind to you and fate would have it you would stumble into the arms of the maternal earth herself: Mother Nature.
She gracefully resurrected your uncharted life of isolation into a straight course, while being careful to expose you to your own kind.

Heat Miser and Snow Miser, being naturally curious, were the first to befriend you.
Soon, over the years as a tall evergreen, Mother Nature introduced you to society, and eventually, with work and time, your passions settled towards the study of weather patterns all over the world: and you had the lottery ticket of an expert to rely on.

You still reconnected with your botanical Mother year after year, and always being sure to keep up with your childhood friends: the Miser Brothers.

The North wind had always been particullary envious when the spotlight was strayed, even a second from him, but this new surprise really took the cake.
Of all the people to be envious of, his fiery, hot tempered brother was not on his list.
The miser never really socialized himself much, unlike his charismatic, frosty brother who managed to befriend every face and snowflake around. He preferred to remain in his active volcano, occasionally inspecting nearby deserts and hotsprings on daring days.
You had brought out a playful side to him. A warmer side (if he could be any warmer). You were a source of comfort, of advice and reassurance to him. He stuck up for you. Something you needed as the kind person you were.

It killed that lavender elemental to see it. He was the last person to deserve such affections, in his eyes, he thought. "I should be pitied" he moped one night over dishes. "I just wanted to be appreciated" (understatement of the year.)

Almost a year after the humiliation he endured during his villainous escapade to rid the world of Santa Claus and replace him as the novelty of Christmas, his self centered remorse turned to entitled rage as he plotted to ruin your new hope. It was payback time for Mother Nature.

*Flashback of Your POV*
The sun was setting in your new home, his rays peering through your room and hitting your nose, with which you scrunched up and scratched it. You were reminiscing over the outfit you would wear to the yearly Christmas Party of the Seasons: a new tradition that started the year after the Miser Brothers saved Christmas in a surprising and chaotic turn of events.

A small whisper hit your ear as your eyes rounded to the window of your room. You slowly crouched down and hesitantly peered through the curtains. Before you could blink, the two breezes lurched at you, grabbing you by both the arms and yanking you out of your bedroom window. Screaming, they covered your mouth and your vision slowly blurred.

*A couple hours later*

You dazily gained coinciousness once more, rubbing your aching head, you sat up. The cold hit your body quickly and you curled up into your knees. There were large, swirling helices of purple wind, it looked almost like cotton balls.

"North" your thoughts sighed.
Slowly, you crept your way towards the window.

Unfortunately for you, it's a very high drop from his castle, so there was no way you were climbing down from the cloudy tornado of a building.