Chapter Three: Tune In

Start from the beginning

"That's right. Marnie told me that you used to work at a book store before this. What kind of job switch is that?"

"She recommended it to me. I think that this could be good for me. It's also good money, I've heard." I explained.

Brandon ran is fingers through his medium length brown hair. "Yeah, I agree. I sing though. Modeling is not for me. I never thought about making it a career though. I actually-"

He went on, and on, and on. If you don't care, I could give a single shit.

-"But anyways you go on the fourth floor, and me the third. The elevator is this way. Come on."

"Actually!" I said. "I was wondering if you could take a picture of me."

Brandon raised an eyebrow. "For my portfolio." I added on.

He clicked his tongue. "Of course. Do you have a specific look you're going for?"

I smirked. "More of a dark background. I heard it brings out your features more."

"Quite the opposite, man. But whatever floats your boat. We have a basement, where all of the camera and studio equipment is. I'll have to move some stuff. But I can't take forever. I'm on a schedule."

I smiled. "Of course."

He began walking, with me following in tow. His phone started ringing. "Hey, baby."

It's you. Of course it's you.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just chilling."

"Nah, nobody is around." Brandon said as he turned around to me and mouthed the word "girlfriend".

Why is he lying to you? I'm not a girl. Does he hide everything from you?

"No, Mia isn't around, what's up?"

I stopped. The fuck?

~

He's not on the phone with you, Mia. I knew there was something up with him. He is cheating on you. He's just like Benji.

Now I really have to get rid of him.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

You cheating... piece of shit.

We were near the basement. "Hey." I ended the silence. "I thought you were dating Marnie's sister."

"Mia?" Brandon asked before scoffing and laughing. "Yeah, I sure am. But a man has needs. You know she hasn't even given it up yet? We've been together for three years."

So you're a virgin?

"I figured after the first few months she would, but she's so persistent on "waiting till marriage", all that bullcrap." He added on before walking closer to me. "Don't say nothing to Marnie, but I planned on breaking up with her tonight."

I tried to act surprised. "Really?"

"I'm twenty-seven years old, bro. Guys my age aren't going to be chick magnets forev-"

Brandon stopped as we were finally at the lowest part of the building. The basement. The soundproof basement.

"Is this a cage?" He asked. "When the hell did-"

I took my small little blade out of my pocket and shoved it in his stomach. Brandon grunted before noticing what was really happening and tried to fight me.

But I was prepared for this, since he was much bigger than me in both height and weight. It was time, to put Brandon in the cage.

"What the fuck!?" He yelled as I closed the door behind him.

I didn't even bother to take the blade out of him. There was no way in hell he was getting out of that cage to clean himself up, anyway.

Alive, at least.

~

Author's Note : okay, so if you're from the You Amino, you'd know who portrays Mia and Marnie. But if not, all my OC's info is below.

Mia - portrayed by Ella Balinska
Marnie - portrayed by Amandla Stenberg
Brandon - portrayed by Jared Padalecki
Stephanie -portrayed by Zoë Kravitz
Camille - portrayed by Vanessa Hudgens