"I don't have money", Tko simply said as he took a bite. I looked at him shocked.

Is he for real?

"You don't have money?!", the burrito man asked with anger.

"Is that a problem", Tko said as he glared at the man and made a purple fire fist.

The man looked shocked and a little scared, "n-no..", he said as he waved his arms and shook his head.

"Good. C'mon Y/n", Tko said and started walking.

"My god!", I started laughing as I followed him, "I can't believe you just did that!", I said and kept laughing.

We both sat on the street and started eating. "Heh, there's so much you don't know about me", Tko said as he winked at me.

"So you're the alter ego of Ko?", I asked and took a bite of my burrito.

"Yep, I'm more like Turbo Ko, but Tko for short", he said as he took a bite of his burrito.

"Hmmm....so you're the bad one?", I said with a smirk.

"I'm also the stronger, faster, and the cooler", he proudly said with a smirk.

"And obviously the cocky one", I said followed with a giggle.

After we finished our burritos, we stood up, "now where do we go?", I asked as I cleaned myself.

"Hmmm wanna go and destroy some buildings?", Tko asked.

"Hell yeah!!", I said with excitement and we both started flying.

.

~ Skip Time ~
~ 1 AM ~

Tko and I destroyed a lot of buildings today, we stole some money and jewelry, we also stole some fancy clothes and then crashed into a party and started dancing. The police kept following us but we didn't care, we just destroyed their cars because it was so annoying.

I really had fun today! Who thought Tko could be so fun to hang out with?!

Right now, I flew to BoxMore with Tko, he said he's gonna make sure I make it safely home.

What a gentleman.

"Alright, I made it safely, now you can go", I said as we both landed on the ground.

"Wow, just like that? No thank you or anything? Rude", Tko said with a smile.

I giggled, "yeah right. Thanks you, I really had fun today", I said as I offered him a smile.

"We still can have more fun ya know", he said with smirk as he leaned closer to my face.

"My god, ya nasty!", I laughed as I pushed him on the chest lightly and Tko started chuckling.

"C'mon, I know you want it~", Tko said, still smirking.

"I think we had enough fun for today. I'll see you tomorrow?", I asked.

"Yeah, sure", Tko said as he put his hands in his pockets.

I hesitated for a sec as I blushed, but I eventually gave him a kiss on his cheek.

I than ran to the door, "bye!", I said before getting inside the factory and closing the door behind me.

I leaned my back on the door and hid my face with both of my hands, letting myself slowly slide down on it.

I feel happy..

.

( Tko's pov )

Y/n suddenly kissed me on the cheek before she ran to the door, "bye!", she said as she got in, closing the door behind her.

My eyes widened with shock and surprise at her sudden reaction, but then a smile grew on my face as I blushed a little.

I then jumped flying, heading to mom's house, but suddenly on the way home, I kinda felt dizzy. I landed on the ground, the dizziness turned to a pain.

Before I knew, I was back to Ko's mind!

"What the?!", I said in shock.

"It's time for you to get back to the cage"