Chapter 2

The next morning

"Get up, you idiot" he screamed. I woke up quickly.

"Go make me breakfast, I have to go in 10 minutes" he spoke sternly.

"I'll be down in a minute" I told Henry as he left my room.

I quickly got change into a pair of denim short dungarees with a stripy top and my black converse. I ran down the stairs and started making food for Henry.

"What are you doing to day" I asked him.

"It none of your business" he shouted.

"Sorry" I continued making him his omelette.

I put it on a plate and gave it to him.

He ate it with relish and rushed out the door.

I cleaned the plate. I waited about 5 minutes and ran out the door and went on my bike I wanted to go into the village.

I left wheeled my bike around with me as i walked into a few shops. I didn't get an allowance but I had a few pennies saved up.

I was walking down near the drug store when I saw Stan down one of the alley ways.

"Hey, Stan" I walked down the alley.

"Stan, how does s-he know y-you" I heard a tall brown haired guy whisper to Stan.

"Oh, hey Y/n"

I saw a kid with blood smeared over his whole body.

"Oh my god, are you ok" I aproched him. He moved over on the make shift seat trying to get away from me.

"What happened to him" I turned and asked Stan.

"Uhh... he just fell down on his bike, thats it"

"No, Stan she should know the truth" a boy with glasses started to say. Your "brother cut a 'H' into Bens stomach"
He walked closer to me, spitting out each word.

"What the hell Richie, she could tell him" a small kid said.

I ignored him and walked over to Ben

"I'm so sorry he did that to" I sat down on the crate beside him. "Does it hurt a lot" I muttered.

"No, it's not that bad" he smiled at me.

I got up from the seat. "Sorry again"

He nodded at me indicating it was ok.

Richie and the small kid were still fighting so I decided to break them up.

"I'm not going to tell him" I pushed the two boys apart.

"And we should trust you why" Richie rolled his eyes.

"Look, you don't have to trust me, but I'm not going to tell him"

The boy relaxed a bit, he wasn't as tough as he was trying to be. I rolled my eyes at him, I walked over to Stan not wanted to be given abuse any longer by Richie.