47. push

Rj was always a 'victim' of Meng's sudden movements. The last time they played together, she accidentally kicked him in the crotch when she tried to kick the ball as he instructed her. Another time, she hit him when she tried to show her 'karate' moves. All these would end up in lots of tears and ice packs.

Rj and Meng sat on the sofa watching TV. Soon, Meng laid down and fell asleep. Rj was drowsy himself and laid down next to Meng on the inner side of the sofa. When he turned, his arm whacked against Meng's arm because she was facing him. Meng moved and lay flat of her back, putting her leg over Rj's leg.

A while later, Rj forcibly pushed something away from his face. A loud thud followed by a cry made Mommy rush into the room. Meng was sitting on the floor crying loudly while Rj sat on the sofa, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"What happened?" Mommy asked as she approached Meng and looked her over. She had a bump on the side of her head and her arm was also red.

"Awwwjaaay!" Meng screamed.

"Me?"

"Awwwjaaay...tulak Meng! Push!"

"Did you push her?"

"No...I sleep lang..."

"...you were both sleeping?"

Rj nodded. "...we watch TV then Meng sleep so I sleep also..." Rj explained. Meng sobbed while resting her head on Mommy's shoulder.

"...then there was tree (branch) that was in my face so I pushed it away..."

"...hindi tweee..."

"What?"

"...hindi tweee...to yun o..." Meng sat up and showed her arm. "...may seepun mo o..."