The popular girl

Kiki
High school most popular girl, Kiki Marshall. She is captain of the cheerleaders and junior at East Heart high school. She has beautiful straight long blonde hair and sapphire eyes. She hangs out with her boyfriend, Micheal, who is the quarterback of the football team. Her friends are Maya and Katherine. They help her with planning out cheerleading routines for ball games every other day. Kiki also comes from a very rich family. She literally lives in a big beautiful mansion with her mom and dad. She also lives with her two older siblings, May and Jamie. Jamie is four years younger than her while May is two years older than her.
Today, Kiki wore a pink shirt with a heart that has the name of the school on it, and some blue jeans with pink shiny boots on her feet. Today is the day the cheerleaders stay after school to help set up for the big beach party that happens later in the night. She did her makeup and fixed her hair before leading out the door of her house. The butler opened the door to the limo for her as she got in the limo with her stuff for school. The limo driver made its usual stop at Michael, Maya, and Katherine's houses to pick them up. Micheal was wearing is blue shirt with the school logo on it while Maya was wearing the same shirt as Kiki. Katherine was wearing a purple blouse with a blue jean shirt because she has a job interview sometime during the school day with Kohl's.
Once the limo got to the school, everyone got out and went into the school. The girls and Michael went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. The girls sat at the table with the other cheerleaders while Michael sat at the table with the football players to eat breakfast.
That's the wrath on the beginning of this character's personality and social life. Kiki perspective will be the point of few every four chapters. The next beginning will focus on a very talented girl in many ways.