|• t h r e e •|

Jace's POV

Its been 3 weeks since the party and I still cant believe they would do this to me. I walked out and they didn't even try to run for me, I mean what kind of friends let you walk out . You know what who cares I don't need them, they can't even accept the fact that Isabela's different now, I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

Later that night I was so pissed I didn't even wanna see anyone so I dropped off Isabela and promised to hang out another time. All I felt like doing was sleeping to escape this crazy day.

5 years later 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE-
I groaned at the noise and smashed the alarm off. I just layed there rubbing my face with the palms of my hand and got up to look at the time.

9:03am

"oh shoot!" I whispered to myself, rushing out of the bed to get ready for my photo shoot that I was meant to go to 2 hours ago.

When I was done I ran out the door with my limo already there honking the horn for what seemed like forever.

"Hey what the hell took you so long Jace?" the driver said with irritation clear in his tone.

"Sorry I slept through my alarm..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Clearly...." the driver mumbled under neath his breath, I just groaned in response.

By the time we got there,  literally no one was there. crap, if I miss another photo shoot, it's the end of me...

Just then my phone started to ring *insert iphone ringtone* I picked it up and it was my manager. "Heyyyy Kyle" I greeted him with guilt lingering in my voice. " DON'T 'HEYYYY KYLE' ME, YOU MISSED 8 PHOTO SHOOTS, NOW THE 9TH IF IT GETS TO 10, YOU BEST WATCH OUT NORMAN" and with that angry note he ended the call. Geez someones on their period. I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone back in my pocket.

I looked around my surroundings and decided to walk to the park, its been a while since I've had time to myself. I walk around breathing in the fresh scent of the environment, filled with nostalgic memories of me and an old friend I used to always hang out with... but we grew apart so that's the past now.

Trapped in my thoughts I didn't realise someone was calling out to me until an unknown object came flying to my face causing me to fall over.

"ow" I said dramatically holding my cheek  in pain. "Oh, crap I'm so sorry sir! Let me help you!"  A short dark-skinned lady said, running over to help me up. "Oh god, i'm really sorry!" she repeated over and over again. "Don't worry about it, it was just and accident" I said as I dusted my jeans. "Just be careful though, you don't want anyone's teeth to get knocked out" I joked as she chuckled. "Can't promise you on that one" she she stated. That voice sounds oddly familiar, but where have I heard it from? "Hey have I met you somewhere?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "I don't think so" she said. "Any who I gotta go, have an appointment in 15, bye" she waved as she walked into the distance. "bye" I waved back.

I looked at the time and it was 1:00pm. wow that was fast, i'm starving. I decided to go to Taco Bell since it was right across the street which meant I didn't have to walk too far or catch an uber.

I walked in the restaurant seeing the longest line up I had ever seen. Nope. I am not going to wait this long for food. I checked my phone to find the next closest fast food restaurant but it was a 20 minute drive from where I was. Ugh crap i'm so hungry. Just then my phone started to ring, it was Isabela. "Hey Jacey!" Isabela squealed in the phone. "Hey babe, what do you want" I asked slightly annoyed. "I just want some company, I feel lonely" she pouted through the phone. "Not right now babe i'm not in the mood, do you have food though?" I quickly added the last bit. "Of course I do, there's a full course meal waiting for you right here" she said in the most seductive way. "Oh thanks babe i'm so hungry, ill be right there." I called an uber. About 10 minutes later until I got there I ran straight to the kitchen searching for the meal she was talking about. "Babe what are you doing?" Isabela asked confused. "What do you think? I'm looking for the meal you were talking about, i'm freaking hungry Bela!" I yelled as if it wasn't obvious enough. She chuckled, "The meal is right here babe" she says seductively, gesturing to herself as she 'sexily' walked over to me (notice how I air-quoted the sexily). Okay, now i'm just mad "Isabela I told you I wasn't in the mood, i'm so hungry and I haven't freaking ate yet. I'm outta here!" 

I walked out the building slamming the door behind me, i'm legit so over this. I ordered an uber home and waited, I'll just eat when I get home. As I was waiting, a shiny glare caught my eye. Being the curious person I am, I walked over to the unknown object. It was a small golden ring with a tiny diamond in the middle. I picked it up and looked around for it's owner... but there was no one around so I kept it in my left pocket, you know for safe keeping. My uber finally came and drove me back home. Damn i'm so hungry.

A/N:Hey lovelies! I finally updated after a month, issa bout time am i right? any who I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in the next! 

.