"Fuck You!" Chu Suzhi cursed and everyone in this room gasped and went silent

"Well, I also cut your salary.  now this is the board meeting, you're no longer a member of this so get out!"

"You will regret this Zhao Yunlan!" Chu Suzhi stormed out and slammed the door.

***

Shen Wei sighed when he remembered what his father said last night.  Surely he was confused and there was nothing he could do except obey and avoid the discussion, at least for now.  He recalled their conversation last night.

When his father said that he wanted to tell something that was very important, he nodded and listened carefully to what his father said.

"I have a best friend and we take care of each other. I already consider him as my own brother.  When his wife gave birth he said that he would match his son with my son later when they were adults.  4 years later you were born.  You are both men so we decided to make you brothers if you couldn't get married.  But if you like each other, you may get married in the future.  Love is love after all"

"Why haven't you talked about this before?"

"Because after his wife died when you were 3 years old.  My best friend decided to marry his secretary.  I never agreed.  That woman was very evil "

"What did that woman do?" Shen Wei was curious

"I can't tell you right now.  But I will when I meet his son someday.  To be sure that woman was very evil and I didn't want anything bad happen to my best friend.  But he was blinded by love, she was indeed cunning because she had done various ways to get Him.  Including separating me and my best friend .  So we fight a lot.  He thinks that I don't want him to be happy.  Then we finally decided not to meet each other and never communicate with each other again"

"And then?"

"Our agreement is still valid, three days ago he sent me a short message and said that he still wanted to match his son with my son.  You're my only son"

"But what if his son is not a gay?"

Yes, that can be a problem right?  Shen Wei knows that he is gay.  He was never ashamed to admit that.  This is a modern era where all have the same rights.  And his father was right, love is love.  Shen Wei might obey his father's orders, he was used to being an obedient child.  But what happens if that man is not gay?  He will not force someone to be gay just for themselves or for their parents' agreement.

"He's into a man, that's destiny right?" His father smiled. "What do you think?"

Shen Wei is not a rebel type, he will of course obey.  But is this the right decision?  This concerns his future and his principles.  What if the man is not Shen Wei's true love?  He will live in misery if he continues to marry him.  Shen Wei cannot love someone who is not his choice.  Shen Wei holds tight to his principle.  But he also could not refuse his own father's request.

Another possibility arose from Shen Wei's mind.  If their parents are true friends and love each other maybe he and that man can also love each other.  The love of their parents was true love and maybe that guy also became Shen Wei's true love.  There's always more than one possibility in every event, right?

So Shen Wei decided to accept it, at least for now.  He is also still looking for his true love, and if he finds his true love and turns out not to be that man then Shen Wei will take the second choice.  Making him his brother.