before she could do anything a tight slap landed on her face by our bhavya.

bhavya- enough is enough ragini, till now my hands were tied because of annika bhabi's security but now you'll have to pay for everything..

bhavya kept trashing ragini, even if ragini bounced back bhavya was much more skillful to handle her.

rudra- bhavya stop, vo maar jayegi

bhavya- maar ne do 

rudra came and hugged bhavya to calm her down, while bhavya's team arrested ragini

ragini- i'll be back shivaay, i'll snatch your happiness. me tum sab ko barbad kardungi..

i'll be back shivaayyy

shivaay- officer take her away

the cops handcuffed her and dragged her out...

dadi- shukar hai bhagwan ka puttar. tum sab teek ho

pinky- shivaay annika

shivaay- abhi januga usko lene

janvi - ja lekar aja usko. bas abb meri bacchi salamath rahai baas

rudra- me pura ghar clean karadunga bhiya. I dont want ragini's things in our house.

shivaay- hmm

tej- why are you still here, go bring my daughter shivaay

shivaay- ji badepapa

hospital,

gouri- doctor  di is still uncousious

doctor- dont worry  she is very weak that's it. She'll wake up in half an hour or so

om- doctor koi problem to nahi hai na

doctor- nahi Mr.oberoi, the case is just that she is carrying twins. And that's the reason for her tiredness. But don't worry she'll be fine gradually..

Shivaay came in, he had heard everything the doc said.

Shivaay- om

Om- Shivaay ghar pe SAB

Shivaay- SAB teek hai, tu aur Gouri ghar JA. I'll stay back with anu.
Aur ha Virat ko bula, can't thank him enough

Gouri- par shivaay bhiya, apko bhi to rest chahiye

Shivaay- meri Anu meri saath hai to me comfortable hu Gouri. Don't worry about me

Om- ok then you stay with bhabi. Take care. Kuch chahiye ho to please call karna

Shivaay gave a hug to Omri and they left not before kissing annika's forehead.

Shivaay sat next to Annika holding her hands..

Shivaay- meri Anu kitna accha drama Karthi hai ha. Such drama queen. Pata hai I was feeling jealous even when I didn't know what is your position in my life. But you my jaan, I am so proud of you. You stood up for me, you made sure that ragini stays away from me. And also took proper care of yourself and our babies. You are the best thing that ever happened to me Jaan. You are reason for my happiness. Baas ab jaldi se uth jao, tum se baat karne hai muje. Aur pata nahi kya kya karna hai. You know right I can't word all my feelings, but you always understand them na Anu... Please wake up soon baby please...

Soon a tear rolled down his cheek following on annika's hands...

What next?!!

Annika slowly tried opening her eyes, but seeing shivaay infront of her crying like this did scare her.

Annika- shi shivaay

Shivaay's happiness knew no bounds. He felt like he got his life back, like he got a drop of water in middle of a desert. He stood up,kissed all over her face and hugged her tight.

Annika was surprised by this, did he get his memory back was the only question in her mind!

And shivaay sensed her thoughts

Shivaay- ha Jaan I remember everything, muje sab yaad agaya SAB

That's when annika burst out crying and hugged shivaay tight.. The tears she had hidden all these days made their way out at once..

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Happy times for shivika💕

Target:-230votes 2followers
Current followers 423

Hope you guys liked it 😊

Stay safe, Stay home..
Take care
Lots of love
Parimala