Chappy 27

While shivaay was sleeping with a peaceful smile on his face, annika hadn't had a minute of sleep.  Something inside her was not letting her sleep. She was feeling something worst, the feeling that something wrong is going to happen. If things would have been normal, she would have woken up shivaay hugged him and slept in his arms. She sat up, she couldn't stop her tears. She kept her hands on her mouth so that she doesn't disturb shivaay.

But how is that even possible that Annika is in need of shivaay and he isn't present for her! Shivaay felt a pang in his heart. He woke up, annika had turned back. He stood up and kept his hands on her shoulder. Annika turned to him, shivaay panicked seeing her tears filled eyes.

Shivaay- annika kya huva? Why are you crying? Please tell me what's wrong? Wait bacche, babies are fine na? Tume Kahi Dard horaha hai? Please Annika kuch to bolo! Please

Annika just hugged shivaay with all her might, she was not in a mood to understand anything right now. It was As if she was not in her senses.
As they say that when you are angry or emotional you talk your heart out...

Shivaay- Annika please calm down, batao kya huva

Annika- Shiv please muje chodkar maat Jana, me marjaungi app ke Bina

Shivaay- Annika kya bol Rahi ho? Ok ok me Kahi nahi jara hu... I am with you always. Please marne ki bate na karo

Annika- aap ne muje ye peheli bhi bataya tha,phir bhi muje bulgaye...

Shivaay- Anu baccha muje kuch samaj nahi araha hai... But trust me I never felt this much pain as I am feeling after seeing you cry...

He made her sit on the bed and gave her water to drink wiping her tears.

Still annika didn't leave shivaay's hand...

Annika- *sobbing*Apne kaha tha app muje kabhi nahi bulenge, par fir kyu bulgaye...

Shivaay was puzzled, he wasn't able to understand what she wants to tell him.. He didn't even know how to calm her down so he just hugged her soothing her.

His head on her chest made him hear her heart beats.
His head start spinning

Shivaay held his head

Annika suddenly realised what she did!

Annika- shivaay, I am so sorry me pata nahi kya kya bol gayi. Wait I'll get your tablet..

Annika had shivaay's medicine in her bag... She gave shivaay his medicine

Shivaay- Anu... Jaan I lov... Uu,, Anu I

He fell asleep holding annika's fingers

Annika*smiling through tears*
Dhere se hi Sahi Shiv is recalling his memory. Virat ki medicine ka aasar hora ha hai.. thankyou Bhagwan ji. Please muje jaldi mere Shiv Ko lotadijeye.... Give my Shiv back to me...

Annika was about to go to sleep on the couch but shivaay's hold on her fingers were so tight that she couldn't free them.

She slept next to shivaay making sure she doesn't hurt her babies...

Morning,

Shivaay woke up, he felt a Wight on his chest. He rubbed his eyes as he saw annika sleep on his chest, her legs on his leg, her hands around his waist. They looked complete, they completed each other..

He tried recalling whatever happened yesterday, first he went out along with annika ate pav bhaji. Later there kiss, them coming back home. And the worst nightmare that she was about to fall but he held her before any disaster could happen. Later that she was crying ... What happened next??
He could see blurry images of him trying to con

Shivaay tried to remember what happened yesterday. He remembers himself consoling Annika but why?

He closed his eyes and he could see a boy kneeling down with a ring in his hand, a girl seeing him being so surprised. A huge number of people gathered there were cheering the girl to accept boy's love..
The girl finally screamed

"I love you Shiv, your ani love you"

Boy peaked her lips sliding the ring in her fingers twirling her around...

Shivaay opened his eyes, sweat covered his face.

Because of his moments Annika woke up, but seeing shivaay so petrified she worried being the reason for it..

Annika slowly sat up

Annika- shivaay,app teek hai na!

Shivaay sat up and hugged Annika tight

Shivaay- Annika Ragini is lying

Annika- kya matlab?

Shivaay- Annika I saw my self proposing a girl in a crowded place, I guess it was college. And  even though I could not see her face but I am daam sure she is not ragini. You know Annika from day one my heart never excepted Ragini today I know the reason..

Annika wanted to jump around in happiness but she had to control her emotions...

She broke there hug

Annika- I am so happy for you Shiv.. I mean shivaay

Shivaay's attention went on the word Shiv

Shivaay- Annika mom told that we are friends since college time, do you know to whom I proposed. You should know isn't it, please tell me who is it!!

Annika pov
Wha re meri two rupees kismat... Now how do I tell him that the girl was me..
I very well know I can't escape his questions because he'll find out somehow or the other. But abb me kya Karu???

Readers please app log hi meri maadt kardo*puppy face*

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Even though the followers target was not complete I decided to update next chappy.. But please do complete the target, I don't set it too difficult or something impossible!

Target:-180votes +1 follower
Current followers:-379

So how was the chappy?

Slowly yet steadily Shivaay is getting back his memory; Good progress isn't it.

Soon things will be fine, but will it be so easy?

To know keep reading "Dil Ka Rishta"

Lots of love
Parimala