𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Little did Sebastian know, Chris was most definitely not asleep, rather wide awake and smirking to himself. Tomorrow's conversation was gonna be fun.

"Seb?" Chris mumbles sleepily, smirking. "You awake?"

Sebastian freezes, then shuts his eyes, letting out easy, yet shaky breaths. Chris chuckles softly, enough for Sebastian not to hear, and fully snuggles into him.

Sebastian whimpers, then curses at himself, feeling Chris tighten his hold around his waist. God, how was he gonna be able to sleep now?

****

Sebastian wakes up the next morning to a cold space beside him and sighs in relief. Last night was beyond embarrassing, especially seeming as Chris woke up. God, how stupid could he be?

A sudden sound from the kitchen cuts through Sebastian's embarrassment. He gets out of bed, arms crossed over his bony chest, and walks through the doorway connected to the kitchen. Chris was in there, cooking something that smelt delicious, and cursing to himself.

"Morning," Sebastian squeaks, taking a hesitant seat at the table.

Chris snaps his head around to face the other and grins. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" He responds, turning his attention back to the stove, sucking on one of his fingers.

"Yeah... alright I guess, are you... are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah." Chris says with a chuckle. "Just burnt my finger, I'll be fine." He finishes, going over to a drawer and grabbing out two plates.

Sebastian nods, glad Chris wasn't bringing last night up, and sighs into the silence. He barely got any sleep last night, too scared Chris would do something in his sleep and he'd make a fool of himself, moaning and whimpering.

"So," Chris says from the stove, not bothering to turn around, "I'm guessing you had quite the dream last night."

Sebastian freezes. Oh my god. Oh shit. He heard him. "U-uh.. what makes you say that?"

"You were moaning, not loud but enough to wake me up."

A smirk was on Chris's lips. Sebastian knew exactly what he meant and that just made the teasing more fun. "Who were you dreaming about?"

Sebastian's entire face and neck was beat red, "I-I- u-uh.. uh..

Chris chuckles to himself. This kid was too cute. He leaves Sebastian sitting there, still stammering to try and find an answer, one that would cover up why he was really doing what he did and continues to cook the pancakes, humming softly.

"I'm sorry," Sebastian blurts, going even redder by the second. "I just—

Chris waves him off. "Hey, it's all good. It's normal, you don't need to tell me."

A sigh of relief escapes Sebastian's lips. "Oh thank god." He whispers.

Chris smirks. Cutie.

Pancakes cooked, Chris places the plateful in the middle of the table, grinning quietly to himself. Sebastian snags a few on his plate, drowning them in maple syrup before eating, still red as ever.