Nico Nico Nii

5:07AM

(Look at E'dawn in the photo above)

"Y/N...Y/N wake up" not this again... You already know where you are and who you're with but you decided to prank them just for fun "Wait... HyunA ate her parrot when she was 3?" You said in a sleepy tone as if you were sleep talking, after all, Hui DID say that you sleep talk. "WHAT?! I never even had a parrot!" HyunA practically screamed.

 "Nooooo... E'dawn broke his gerbil's back when he was 6?" it was getting funny so you continued

"When Hui was 5 he ate dog fo-" you were suddenly cut off by HyunA slapping you "THERE IS A POLICE CAR OUTSIDE WAITING FOR US! WAKE UP!" You rubbed your eyes and pretended that you just woke up. Once you opened your eyes you found that what HyunA said was in fact true. "Should we deal with them or should we just drive?" was that even a question? What if they know about the murders or the car that Hui stole or the stolen money. We can't tell them "Hui, drive." Hui immediately sped off. Looks like we aren't going to the cat café today...

Hui was on the run from the police for about 3 hours until he lost them. HyunA was making stupid jokes when Hui was literally driving for his life while E'dawn was flopping all over the place with the sharp turns and all. "Thanks a lot you three!" three? But it was only HyunA and E'dawn... "For what?" HyunA asked as if she didn't know what she did "Don't act like you didn't do anything dumb HyunA, you were distracting me with your STUPID jokes the whole time I was driving!" he started going red and his veins were popping out, he really needs to take a chill pill and just focus on the road but he continued shouting like a maniac "And you, E'dawn, why on earth did you think it was a good idea to rag-doll all over the car?!" E'dawn shrugged his shoulders. Hui looked at you through the cars mirror with a cold glare "And you, Y/N, if you woke up sooner this terrifying encounter wouldn't've occurred in the first place!" 

"I'm sorry Hui..." but he ignored you. Everyone was silent for the rest of the journey to wherever it even is that Hui's driving to. About an hour later Hui was still going berserk over the situation and occasionally glancing at everyone with fury in his eyes. However, you and HyunA were looking at the videos on her phone in the car when she showed you a hilarious video of Hui and E'dawn when they were talking together at the club.

The video

Hui and E'dawn stood right next to each other, backs turned to the camera. E'dawn put on the gayest accent he could "You got this Hui, make em wait for it and..."

All of a sudden they both turned their head around with a serious expression "Boom!"

Real life (In the car again)

You and HyunA are hysterical over the video at this point. E'dawn started grinning like the Cheshire Cat when he heard his voice, about to burst into laughter any second now "Wait wait wait I found a funny photo of a cat!

(If you recognise this cat, you're a genius)