8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her

Start from the beginning

He groaned, picking up their bags behind them. "Babe, I didn't know Troy cheated. I only knew about what he told me before. That's my boy, he told me in confidence."

She snuck in a little sneak grin to me. I winked back at her.

I told Rai A3 knew about Ana and the threesomes. I didn't want it to come out, and she find out he hid it from her. I explained to her that I didn't want everybody in our business at the time, so I asked him not to say anything. She was cool with it.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I don't expect you to tell me everything about your friends either." He explained while walking up behind her pressing himself against her. "I'll make it up to you."

She giggled, feeling him kissing her neck. "Six weeks."

He mumbled to her. "Close enough. I'll be gentle."

She giggled louder as he placed more kisses on her neck. "No, silly."

"If y'all don't get out of here with that." Mike scrunched up his face standing next to Leah.

They laughed.

"Love you. We'll call when we touchdown in New York." Rai replied.

"-Love you too. Stay safe"
"-We love you." We all said in unison, watching them walk to the rental car.

"You're not mad at me, right?" We heard A3 ask, double-checking.

Rai giggled. "Of course not. You're an amazing friend. I'm not mad at you for be being there for Troy."

"Good. And who came up with that whole six weeks wait thing anyway?"

"The professionals did," I yelled out. "Nasty ass."

"Naw, you and Cyrene are the nasty ones." Mike roasted, busting out laughing. He was recently made aware of everything regarding me and Cy's extracurricular activities, so everyone was on the same page.

They all laughed.

"Too soon?" Mike held back his laugh, trying to get serious.

"Don't get me started. I'll go in on you and not stop." I warned him because he knows I'm the King of clapping back.

"Sensitive ass." He laughed again.

After seeing them leave out of the driveway, Leah, Mike, and I came back inside. Celeste was still in the same spot.

I walked in further towards her direction. Mike and Leah went upstairs, leaving us alone.

Amina, Chance, Rita, and Toni were all still sleeping.

The sun had finally made its way up shining in the house.

I took a seat in front of her on the other sofa. "So I'm broke? My house little? And what else did you say?"

She brought her attention to me.