3

Awsten went into the coffee shop that next morning. Just like geoff told him, he went ten minutes earlier. geoff greeted him at the counter, and once the ten minutes were up they were off. geoffs break was about an hour, so he decided he was going to take awsten around to some places. "where are you taking me?" awsten asked, smiling at the taller boy. "how many times do i have to say 'youll see' for you to stop asking?" "i wanna knowwww" awsten playfully whined. "listen, i've said you'll see a bajillion times and you will!" geoff pauses, grabbing awstens hand to reassure him. "trust me, okay?" awsten looked down at their hands and then back to geoff. "ok." he warmly smiled. geoff looked at him and playfully winked, earning an elbow in the side from awsten with his free arm. "i told you if you pulled that winky face shit in person i would literally die, remember?!" "yeah, and you're definitely dying so my plan worked." geoff smirked. "you had a pLaN?!" "of course i had 'a pLaN'!" and before awsten could come up with another playful insult, they had arrived at where geoff was taking them. they had reached some kind of abandoned building. geoff looked over to awsten, who was kinda staring in awe. geoff looked over to awsten. "cool, right?" "this is suck as fuck, geoff!" geoff laughed at that. "here, come this way." geoff playfully pulled awsten along the perimeter of the abandoned building. geoff stopped in his tracks at a set of stairs. he started walking up, motioning for awsten to follow him. at the top of the stairs, was the top of the building. "holy shit!" awsten said, his fear of heights kicking in. "hey, you good?" geoff asked. "yeah yeah. just a tiny bit scared of heights..." "oh! here." geoff sat down against a chimney-like structure, and patted the seat next to him for awsten. awsten sat down, most of the fear and adrenaline leaving his body. geoff took awstens hand in his once again, throwing his arm around the blue haired boy. awsten smoked and rested his head in the crook of geoffs neck, they stayed like that just talking for a while.
word count: 389
a/n: thanks for reading this chapter!! srry for not updating XD