===Target 15=== Intruder

Cresent Keil Lennon's POV

"So what do you two want?" Blaize asked them with her usual cold attitude.

Yup classes are already over. We shouldn't be here but my love insisted so who am I to resist her sweet charms. The others were also insisting to come with us but that's when I said no. Even if these guys want a fight I'm 100 percent sure that I can take them both down. Im not your average guy.

I can take 20-50 guys all at once. I now every martial arts that ever existed. I also know how to use the most difficult weapons that is invented. I also make some for myself when I have  free time. You must think Im involve in some mafia gang or what, right? Well you're practically right.

"We just want you to be in our gang?" The brown haired guy said with a shrug. Wait why do they want us to join.

"Why would you want us to join. We might be weaker than you two. Plus Im just a simple girl." Blaize said lowering her sweet voice. Pffttt shes so cute I want to pinch those cheeks.

"Bwahahahahaha...youre really good at acting Moon, but we already know who you both are." The guy with black hair said. Wait what did he called her Moon? As in 'Bloody Moon'?

I looked at Blaize for a minute and saw a quick change of emotions in her eyes. From shock to anger. Her red eyes becoming bloody.

"So what'cha gonna do now Shadow? We know what you both are." The brown one asked while grinning. Even my code name in the GW (gangster world). Tsk if these guys know my other code name, they'll be sleeping with the fishes.

I felt Blaize look at me for a second but back at these two angain. I glared at both of them. "How did you know?!" I demanded. I would easily kill that mother fvcker who spilled my code name.

"Did that b*tch told you about mine?" Blaize asked in a calm voice. I raised my brows and examined her. She was definitely calm.

"What if she did, kitten?" Teased the black haired one. I looked at Blaize again and she had her usual poker face/blank expression.

She suddenly looked at me. She looked me in the eye then grinned. I think I know what she wants. I know that grin I usually use it when somebody insults or challenge me so I returned her sly grinn.

I looked at the two again and spoke. "Okay. We'll join youre pathetic gang..." They smiled. Tsk morons. "...when you beat us in a fight." Blaize finished for me. I think this would be fun.

**********

Blaize Olivia Demir's POV

"So what do you two want?" I asked with the usual cold attitude.

"We just want you to be in our gang?" The brown haired one said then shrugged.

I wasnt surprise when he said gang. I already recognized that ear piercing. Its the symbol of the Hybrid gang. There the fifth strongest gang not only here but in the whole world. The fourth is Domino gang, the third is Black Rose gang, the second is us the Blood Moon gang and the first is the Dark Shadow gang. We only started the gang three month ago but we finally reached second. My girls and I arent weaklings, were all fighters.

"Why would you want us to join. We might be weaker than you two. Plus Im just a simple girl." I tried to act innocent. Innocent lime a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Bwahahahahaha...youre really good at acting Moon, but we already know who you both are." The guy with black hair said.

I was shock that he knew my gangster name but I quickly recovered after a second. That b*tch must have leaked our code names.

"So what'cha gonna do now Shadow? We know what you both are." The brown one asked while grinning at Cresent. What? Shadow? As in 'Black Shadow'? I looked at him for a moment.

"How did you know?!" Cresent demanded. Hmmm I could have guessed it right if I had more time being with him. But this d@mn fvcking b@stard already bit me to it. Curse them.

"Did that b*tch told you about mine?" I asked in a calm voice.

If Im totally calm when I speak in the outside it really looks like Im calm but in the inside I'm already looking at them screaming with pain. No fingers in both hands and feet, and multiple cuts in their chest and body.

"What if she did kitten?" He teased me. Did he just call me kitten? Nobody calls me a kitten!

I looked at him blankly and I could feel that Cresent looked at me so I quickly looked at him with a sly grin. He was confused at first but quickly caught up.

He looked at the guys in front of us then spoke. "Okay. We'll join youre pathetic gang..." They even managed to smile. Tsk idiots. "...when you beat us in a fight." I finished what Cresent was saying. I hope this would be fun.

~~~

Miss A

Bwahahahaha so they were both gangsters...please tell me what you think of this chapter. Thank you all for the reads and votes. ^_^