===Target 2=== The Virgin

(At the bar) (Crazy stuff ahead you have been warned)

Cresent Keil Lennon's POV

"One after shock-tall" I said to the bar tender. He quickly handed me the drink and I drank it in one gulp.

"Hey, handsome. You alone?" A blonde girl approached me. Tch I hate sluts and whore. She was wearing a backless mini skirt and it's showing her cleavage.

"Actually I'm waiting for my girlfriend." I coldly said to her.

She left with a big frown plastered on her oh-so-plastic face.I ordered another swig. It pays you when your immune to hard core drinks.

Few hours of drinking later

I was out of the bar and I was on my way to my car when I heard some screaming and shouting. I went to go see whats going on and hoped that I would see someone fighting or killing each other. That would be a good scenario to watch.

But I was disappointed at what I saw. It was just a girl who was screaming and was yanking her arm from a guy who had a good hold of her. Her hair color is kind of weird but who cares. I dont want to get involve with there little love quarrels. I was about to leave when I saw the girl's tears fall. I didnt expect what I did next.

I walked towards them and took hold of the girl's other hand. "She already told you to let her go right?" I coldly said to the guy.

"Hey man, this is non of your fvcking business so get lost!" He said to me. This guy's really drunk cause I could smell the beer his drank.

"Why would I?" I asked with a smug tone in my voice. That made him furious. He tried to punch me but I quickly dodged it and I gave him a one hit combo. He fell to the ground and I think that he actually fell asleep. Huh, I hate weaklings.

I looked at the girl and saw that she was already wiping her tears. She faced me and said "Thank you for helping me I couldnt defend myself coz Im a little drunk myself." She smiled then collapsed. Good thing I caught her just in time.

What am I going to do to her. She's already fast asleep. I'll just bring her to the dorms. Its still early for the students there anyway.

I walked her to my car-correction I carried her to my car. Does this girl even eat? She's so light.

We arrived at the dorms and I carried her again. Good thing the receptionist only comes here every morning.

"Who's the girl?" A voice said. It was Xander. Xander Moon, another acquaintance. Half American and half Korean. Has black hair with green eyes.

"Saved her from being raped" I calmly replied.

"Thats very unusual of you." Another voice said. It was his twin Soul. Soul Moon like his twin another acquaintance. Half American and half Korean. Has blonde hair and also has green eyes.

"I know." I glared at both of them. One of them raised an eyebrow. I just ignored them. Before I could pass by them I heard one of them whispered "You've already found your match." I think it was Soul.

I entered my room and placed the girl on my bed. I was about to get out when she hugged me. "Please dont leave me again. I'm now willing to give you everything so please dont leave me again." She said while sobbing. What the heck is she talking about.

I took hold of her hands and unwrapped it off of me. I looked at her angelic face. Those red piercing eyes and that kissable red lips. Sh*t I cant resist she's beautiful. I kissed her violently but she didn't resist and she even kissed me back.

I got on top of her without breaking the kiss. My left hand went inside her dress and massaged her chest. While the other one went to unbutton her jeans.

She on the other hand tried to take of my long sleeve. I almost laughed when she groaned.

She stopped kissing me so I stopped what I was doing. She looked at me then when out of bed so I sat on the bed.

I thought she was leaving but I was taken aback when she removed her jacket and tank top. I just looked at her. Is she really going to strip in front of me? She also removed her shorts. The only things left were her undergarments.

"Im willing to give you everything." She said again. What was she really talking about? She slowly removed her bra and her underwear. She has wonder curves that any man can drool over and any woman can envy. She was like an angel.

She slowly walked over to me. She sat on my lap then she kissed me. I wrapped my hands on her waist. I can feel myself harden. I laid her down in bed and it was my turn to undress. I took off my long sleeve but I just left my pants on. I'll leave that to her later. My hands trailed her body again. My left hand on her wetness and my right on her back.

I inserted a finger inside her and she moaned. It was like music to my ears. She sounded so sexy and that made me even more hard. I pulled my finger out and then in again. I thrust and thrust and she just moaned and moaned. I cant help it any longer. I pulled my pants, my boxer and my underwear. I went inside her. On my way inside her I felt something blocking my way. Then it struck me. Oh son of a- She's a virgin! I looked at her again, there I saw her crying again.

"Y-youre a virgin?!" I accidentally shouted. She looked startled for a minute but she recovered and kissed me passionately. "J-just do it." She weakly said. I just nodded and went completely inside her. Fvck she's bleeding and worst I heard her sob. When I looked at her again she has biting her lower lip until it also bled. I couldnt help but kiss her and lick her lower lip to wipe off the blood.

"Im going to move" I informed her. I thrust slowly at first. Her hands clanged on my neck while she still sobs silently. In and out I went but she still cried like hell. I took hold of her hips and wrapped her legs on my waist. I went even faster and she cried even harder. "It fvcking hurts!" She finally said.

"I know but dont worry it will only hurt on your first try." I assured her before kissing her.

We both collapsed when we both had our release. Who would have thought that even though we both didnt say a word that were cumming we had our release at the same time.

I let go of her hips and placed my hands on her waist. She unwrapped her hands on my neck and hugged me. "It still hurts but I have no regret, because its you." She whispered before drifting off to her slumber.

Wait. Wait, wait, wait! Did I just scored a virgin. Sh*t I scored a virgin plus I dont know this girl. Fvck! Why didnt I thought this through?! And what will I tell her when she wakes up? That we had sex because she was drunk?

Tch! I'll just worry about that in the morning. This life's really annoying. Another problem to solve, but sh*t, she really is like an angel. Argh what am I thinking about now?! I mentally punched myself. I just took one last look at this girl's sleeping face. She looks so peaceful, I thought before sleep took over me.

~~~

Miss A.

Sorry guys but I dont know why I put this chapter in. (-_-)V This chapter is dedicated to my cousin, to my perverted cousin that edited this chapter.THANK YOU!