Closer

I opened my eyes and saw Anthony sleeping peacefully next to me with hus arms wrapped around my waist. I decided to prank him so I got up and went to Madi and Chris's room. I asked Madi if she had any fake blood and I told her what I was doing. She laughed and grabbed the container. I told her when I text her to call Anthony and ask if anyone's seen me. She agreed, I walked back into my room and went inside the bathroom.

I poured the blood on the bathtub floor and put some on my head to make it look like I busted my head open by slipping. I got into the bathtub after texting Madi "showtime". I heard Anthony's phone ring and he told Madi he hasn't seen me. I heard him get up and call for me a few times before knocking on the bathroom door. He came in and I heard him rush over to me.

Anthony: Oh my god! NAOMI? Fuck! No no no no no no no! Please answer me! baby! For fucks sake please! Please no! I haven't even told you how I feel yet, I'm not going to get to ever tell you how much I love you! Wake up! Naomi!

Naomi: Awwww

Anthony: Wtf!

Naomi: Awe Anthonyyyy

Anthony: That's not fucking funny

Naomi: Please don't get mad

Anthony: I thought I lost you, god dammit women

He hugged me for about 10 minutes and just talked about how much he would of missed me and to never leave him. I got off the floor and he helped me clean everything up. I rook a shower while he got dressed.

I felt the warm water hit my face as I was thinking about what Anthony had said "I haven't even told you how I feel yet, I'm not going to ever get to tell you how much I love you..". Did he really mean it, or was it just in the moment.

I stopped thinking and finished in the shower. I got dressed in this

I went in my room amd saw Anthony playing with Otis

I went in my room amd saw Anthony playing with Otis. I grabbed Otis and Anthony and I went downstairs where everybody was. Payton started staying in the house more which ment, yay more Avani!😐

If u haven't already cought on Anthony and I are kinda fake dating infront of Payton and Avani.

Charli came up to me and we all went in a room for girl talk. It was Madi, Charli, Dixie, Addison, Nessa, Cynthia, and Mads. We talked about the whole Anthony situation and I told then what he said and how I felt about him. Then we walked out and saw Payton playing with Otis for the first time in a while. I walked past them and Payton grabbed my arm. He asked if he would talk to me and I said fine. We walked upstairs and he told me why he did what he did. Apparently his dad has started drinking and Avani threatened to tell everyone if he didn't date her. He azked if we could be friends and I agreed then we just talked about what has happened. Obviously I didn't tell him how me and Anthony aren't really dating. Then we heard the door bust open. It was Anthony he looked like he was about to cry.

Anthony's POV

I couldn't find Naomi anywhere. I asked Madi and she said she's upstairs with Payton. My heart I'm dropped. What if their making out? Does she like me back? What are they doing up there alone? My mind was filled with bad outcomes to this situation before I ran up the stairs with teary eyes.

Back to Naomi

I ran after Anthony. I finally cought up to him and he was on the front porch sittting with his head in his hands.

Naomi: Anthony whats wrong

Anthony: Please go away

Naomi: No Anthony I'm not leaving you here

Anthony: I don't wanna yell at you, please

Naomi: Tell me then

Anthony: OK YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU OK. I HATE SEEING YOU WITH HIM. I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU. I WANNA BE ABLE TO KISS YOU GOD DAMMIT. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEE TH-

I cut him off by kissing him. He was surprised at first but he slowly melted into the kiss. I wrapped my hands aroumd his neck, playing with his hair and his hands cupped my face.

Then the front door opened...