feelin good

I decided to call pizza hut with her phone number. We ordered 50 pizzas and gave them her address.

Anywhore now we are just chillin in the living room watching Rapunzel. I know childish but don't judge me. Jackson called that girl over agian so I'm pretty sure Payton will be staying with me tonight.

Madi: Well were going to bed

Avani: Same

Josh: Ima be down here on Fortnite if ya need me.

Nessa: bum

Jackson: then we are going to bed too

Payton: where I'm I going to sleep then Jax?

Chris: Obviously with Naomi

Naomi: I hate you all

Tal: You sure about that?

Naomi: Omg your back!?!?

I ran over to him, giving him a hug before the others joined me. Tal is the owner of this housr but doesn't live here. He comes over a few times a year and thats it. I haven't seen him in 5 months.

Tal: Soo fill me up on the teaa

Naomi: Never do that again.

Tal: SoRrY mOm

Griffin: First of all Naomi and Payton are going to date

Naomi: Who tf said that?

Noen: shit.

Jaden: Thats 30 bucks Noen babyyy

Noen: yOu ChEaTeD

Jaden: mE? nEvEr!

Griffin: Naomi and Anthony dated

Anthony: yeah...

Cynthia: Is it bad if I still kinda ship it?

Charli: Yes, yes it is

Cynthia: weirdo

Griffin: Avani amd Naomi left to go see there family. They both did drugs and drank. Dixie took advantage of Anthony and made it look like he cheated.

Naomi: wait...WHAT

Avani: So he didn't really 'cheat' on her?

Griffin: Nope

Naomi: Ant, why didn't you tell me?

Anthony: I didn't think you would believe me

Naomi: Of course I would believe you Anthony, I love you

Anthony: I love you too

Cynthia: Awwww

Nessa: Stop being soo cute

Anthony: Will you be friends with me agian Naomi Johnson?

Naomi: Uhhh idkk

Anthony: oh...

Naomi: I'm just kidding, dork

Anthony: you scared meee

He pucked me up and spun me around. I could see from the corner of my eye a very upset Payton. His once cute baby face was replaced with a hate filled look. I quickly got off of Anthony.

Griffin: And then Payton and Naomi got into a fight but that didn't last long. Finally there was this girl we had over tonight. She kept touching on Payton so Payton asked Naomi to play his girlfriend. We played truth or dare and it led to Naomi in a bra and underwear, leaving the girl giving her phone number to Payton after being told off by Naomi. Payton was going to throw it away but Naomi ordered 50 pizzas to her address.

Tal: Well I missed a lot. Anyway kids I have to go back to work. See you in a few months!

All: Bye Tal!

We all started heading upstairs to our rooms. Payton following behind me.

Naomi: Ima go get a shower.

Payton: Are you gonna try to do me like that agian? *he said with a smirk on his face*

Naomi: maybe....

I quickly got into the bathroom, 'forgetting' to grab my clothes. I finished my shower and walked out.

Payton: You better stop it Tiny

Naomi: Who you calling tiny, baby face?

Payton: baby face eh?

Naomi: better than tiny

Payton: is not

Naomi: is too

Payton made his way over to me. He was now inches away from my face.

Payton: is...not

We both leaned in...closer and closer