not a goodbye !!!!

Wasim sahab came to Adi ...

Mr.Siddique-- I read ur book....I know my daughter from years ,but I never understood her...I thought I love her the most...but I only killed her....
I hate to say this Mr.Aditya Hooda ,u understood my daughter more than me

Adi-- zoya respected u the most..
I have no regrets on u...bas meri Zoya nahi hein aaj...iske liye I can never forget you or forgive you...

Adi left the PC...& came to zoya's grave...after book launch, before every book launch, after every success or every rejection he comes ter ,to speak with his zoya...

Ter was a tree besides her grave fr her memory
Adi--- yaar....chalo lets celebrate..Champaign??🍾🥂 Aree I stopped drinking, sacchi!!!
But today is success day so todha toh chalta hein...dont be angry...
U know zoya I miss u yaar...but I know ur here only...the breeze feels u kissed me...I won't fight with dad anymore too...still I miss u...bepannaah mohabat kiya hein...
Zoya's soul-- hum kaha Gaye??? Aur yeh sharab?? Bas aaj ke liye haa!!
Adi can see the sun i am in that showering the light to u when u feel dark 🌞🌟
Can u feel the breeze ,I am in that to cool u 🌬❄
Can u see the shooting star ..its me saying u Maine app se behad..beshumaan...bepannaah mohabbat kiya....🌠
💛
💚"U wer fire ,& me the rain
How does it matter if we loose or gain
So stupid of me to imagine us together
This turned me to ash forever "💜

Adi--- ek japki mein tere sau kwaab aagaye....

He laid down below the tree ,& the flowers fell down to kiss him...Bepannaah love of Adi & Zoya..
Isnt it few stories are ment fr Adura Alvida ???💔

🌸🥀
Few love stories end with being together..few starts with separating together...This story of larger then life or death...This is a story which is reality to many...

Zoya's parents wanted a nikkah to her..Adi' s wanted a wedding...but why no one spoke of love...ter could be many zoya & adi who never completed ter love story due to the barriers of love. zoya was as near to adi like a moon to the earth...why?? Because of our boundaries created?? Or a question left to u...who Is the reason fr this asura alvida?? Ter parents or us as society??

A good bye to meet again with a new story of my fav character Adi & Zoya & ofcourse on our beloved love bepannaah....
         Thank u❤🌼🌺