chapter 6

Third Person POV

Maddie, Alexis, and Bella sat on the tables during lunch when Grayson came up to them "Hey Gray, what's up? What's with the face?" Maddie asked, taking a bite of her sandwich "I just got a sympathy fish." Alexis gasped "O.M.G. I want a fish!" 

"Well you can have him." Grayson lifted up the bag and stared at the fish "I'm sorry fish, it's not you, it's definitely me." He laughed and gave it to Alexis who happily took it "Aww thanks gray!"

"No problem, ever since people found out I have cancer, they keep giving me free things-" A random boy walked up to him and gave him a teddy bear "-see what I mean." 

All of a sudden someone's hands covered his face "Guess who?" A deep voice said, Grayson smirked "Daddy?" Maddie gagged and spit her apple juice, coughing hard "Uhhhh... W-What? haha, try again." Maddie grabbed Grayson's inhaler from his backpack and used it "You know that's Grayson's right?" Bella pointed, eyebrows raised "Oh honey, of course I know that, I'm his best friend." Maddie said, still coughing a bit. 

Ethan laughed at the girls and uncovered his hands from Gray's eyes and hugged him from behind "Hey there cutie." He said, kissing his cheek. Grayson smiled "Hey E." Ethan pulled on an empty chair and sat next to Gray. He saw the teddy bear and frowned "Hey hey hey, who gave that to you?" He said with squinted eyes, pouting a little bit. 

Grayson grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it "It's for you my loveeeee." Ethan awed and took it "Thank youu my loveee." He said and kissed Grayson's forehead. 

"Okay, don't wanna interrupt this very sweet moment but OMG PICTURE DAY IS TOMORROW!" Bella squealed out, jumping up and down her seat, stealing Alexis' cookie "HEY-" "SHUSH." Bella said to Alexis while stuffing the whole cookie in her mouth, laughing.

Ethan, Grayson, and Maddie laughed as they watched the two. Alexis was horrified, her eyes and mouth wide open while Bella was giggling with her mouth shut and filled to the brim with Alexis' cookie. "I will steal your cookies one day and MURDER YOU!!!"

Bella swallowed the cookies and shrugged, "It's okay because I'LL POISON IT HEHEHE!!" 

The school's intercom came up "Good Afternoon students! Excited for picture day tomorrow? Don't forget to smile! Shoutout to Grayson Bailey, we are all inspired by you, keep fighting!"

Grayson facepalmed himself "Jesus, everyone is so mushy." Ethan chuckled and kissed his cheek "It's okay honey. You have chemo today?" Gray nodded "I always have chemo, you already know that." He joked and nudged Ethan's shoulder "I'm going with you, you also know that." Ethan also joked, nudging back

"Awwwwww." The three girls awed at the two "Heyyy, privacy ladies." Ethan said while Grayson blushed "You guys embarrass me." He pouted and hid his face

Ethan sat on the medium sized lounger, Grayson beside him with his legs on Ethan's lap. The two made out in the empty room, no patients or nurses around. Grayson pulled on Ethan's hair, brushing his tongue against his bottom lip. The IV was on his right arm, slightly tugging but Grayson didn't mind the small stinging. 

Ethan pulled away and smiled "You excited for picture day?" Grayson didn't answer and pulled him back into the kiss. Ethan laughed in the kiss and slightly pulled away "Gray-" *kiss* "-come on-" *kiss* "-we've been making out-" *kiss* "-since Lydia left-" *kiss*

Grayson pulled away "You talk too much." He said and Ethan laughed hard, what a weirdo, Grayson thought.

A/N: This was sitting in my drafts for a long time haha so HERE YOU GO :))